Together again

Tim's POV
I started working for Mr. Jenkins that day. Now I'm stocking shelves while Mr. J works the register. ........ It was 11:30 and i just finished sweeping after we closed the store. We weren't too busy, Just a few customers.

Mr. J: Alright, Here is 10 dollars. Go on then. See you at noon tomorrow!

T: Thanks! See you then!

I started to walk then realized I have no where to go. I thought of Bob and decided I'd try there. When I got there and knocked on the door, he answered looking as if he had been asleep which wouldn't be surprising...It's already midnight.

B: What the hell!? It's 11:53!

T: I got a job at the candy store on Main St.

B: Okay...come in and go to bed

T: Okay...Thanks by the way

B: Sure... night...

I went into my room and flopped onto the bed and fell fast asleep immediantly.

Sam's POV
When the train hit the breaks, loud squealing noises erupted and woke me. I quickly jumped off and ran into the town straight for my dad's house. When I got there I grabbed the key out of the potted plant and went inside.

S: DAD! JACK!

I ran down the hall and seen the bathroom door closed but the light was on. I pushed the door open and seen the worst thing I've ever seen...

My dad was about to swallow a handful of pills and I screamed and he looked at me and stated to cry.

J: S-sam!?

He dropped the pills and I ran to him and hugged him and we sobbed loudly together on the floor. 

J: You c-came...back!

S: I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry! I love y-you and I'll never l-leave again!

After a while we calmed down and got up and went to the kitchen.

J: Sam...Where is Tim?

S: TIM!? SHIT! ILL BE BACK! I SWEAR! I LOVE YOU ILL BE BACK!

J: wait! Sam!

I ran out the door and my legs were throbbing as I ran towards the bridge. I slid down the skide and splashed through the creek and up to Bob's door. I pounded om it and Tim answered. He looked at me and I started to cry and I fell into his arms. He hugged me tied as we stood there in the doorway and I kept crying out "I'm sorry" but he just shushed me. Finally he leaned back and looked down at me.

T: I love yoy no.matter what...

S: I l-love you to-too

T: Be my girlfriend again? We will forget all about this...Okay?

S: yes! Yes yes! I love you thank you so-

He pressed his lips against mine and it felt like sweet bliss. It was perfect again.

T: Let's fo back to Jack's...

S: Alright...

Tim's POV
I grabbed my bag and took Sam's phone and texted Bob, knowing he wouldn't see it until in the morning, and we set off back to her dad's house. When we got there he stared at me for a second and I sighed.

T: I'm sorry...You're the last person i have left, besides Sam, and I am so glad I have you, Sean.

He started to cry and I hugged him then Sam joined us.

J: Tim, Stay here with us?

T: I was hoping for that

J: and you can share a room, a bed, it's fine. I don't even care... Just as long as you're here.

T: thank you .

S: thanks Dad

We all went to our rooms and then Sam's phone lit up

S: Nikki...

Her texts:
N: You left!? It's 4am and YOU LEFT!?

S: What we did was wrong and I'm sorry but it was wrong of me to even stay there with you. We shouldn't have done what we did. And I needed to leave...

N: oh okay so are yiu back with him!? he hurt you, Remember? You came to me about it? Crying! Sad! Hurt! I was there for yiu!

S: I don't love you, I love Tim. Goodbye. I hope i never see you again and if i do, I hope we can put this behind us.

N: Don't go, Sam

S: I'm blocking this number <3

N: I hope to find you some day...

N: <3

...
*This number has been blocked*
~~~

I looked at her phome and grabbed  texted Gizmo.

T: hey, it's Tim, Sorry for everything. We're safe...Im blocking you though I think we need to forget about this. If we ever meet again, I hope to talk or something. Don't hate me for this. Bye, old friend..Sam says by too...
*This number has been blocked*

I looked at her again and we layed down and cuddled uo to eachother.

S: I missed this...

T: Me too...