Change is good

Sorry it's been a while but I'm back now..

Tim's POV
Bob just left...It cant be him! I get up and stealthily go look through the window. It's a bald guy. I look back at Sam and shrug then he knocks again.

"Bob! Bob, are you home? I heard about Mark...The news just got to me...I came as soon as I could!"

He knew Mark...I open the door a tiny bit and he looks at me funny.

T: Who are you?

W: Wade...uh...is Bob home?

T: He's out.

W: Can I come in and wait?

T: I don't think that's a good idea

W: Wait...Tim? Mark's son?

I open the door and he comes in then stares at Sam who is still on the couch.

W: I was a friend of Mark's...and Jack's.

He motioned to Sam and I nodded.

T: Don't tell anyone we're here...Bob is taking care of us.

W: Ran away?

He looks at Sam and she nods then gets up and comes over by me.

W: Well, I won't tell anyone and I won't hurt you. I'm Lordminion7-

S: 777?

W: Yeah

S: You've played games with Jack and...Yeah

W: Yeah I have. We were good friends. I grew up with...yeah

T: Uh anyways...Nice to meet you. That's sam, you probably know, and I'm Tim, as you know. Bob went to buy us bathing suits and he should be back within an hour.

W: Well yeah I'm Wade...

I took Sam's hand and we went back to the couch and Wade sat at the kitchen table and played on his phone.

Bob's POV
As I was walking through the store I got to an electronics isle and I started looking at the cheaper phones. I grabbed two and then went to the bathing suits. I got a blue and white striped bikini for Sam and some black trunks for Tim then paid and went on my way. No cops were around and checking streets so I guess Jack called them off...good thing, too.

I went home and seen a car parking infront the house and hurried inside. Wade was in the kitchen and Sam and Tim were watching TV.

B: Wade? Sam? Tim! I told you not to let anyone-

T: He was yelling about hearing about Mark so I let him in. He knew Mark and you so I figured why not. Sorry.

S: Did you get the stuff!?

B: Oh...and yeah I got you this-

I held it out and she smiled and thanked me then ran off. Then I tossed the trunks to Tim and he thanked me and went to the bathroom. I set the phones out and then turned to Wade.

W: Hey, Bob...

B: Wade

We hugged and he sighed.

W: Got the news earlier...His mom called me.

B: Damn...How's she?

W: She uh...Isn't taking it to well. Asked about Tim and...I told her I'd find out.

B: Well now you know

W: I went to Jack first and uh...He told ne to find you so here i am

B: They came to me needing help. Tell her Tim is safe and with me but it's secret that he's with me.

W: I will...For now...How are you?

B: Well I uh I'm okay. I feel better having them two around..

W: Must be nice...Is he like Mark?

B: Yeah. He's protective of Sam and caring and he sings like him..

W: Looks like him too.

B: Same eyes, he's got.

W: Are Sam and him a thing?

B: Yeah. Always knew they would be. Everyone did.

W: Yeah...They always were perfect together.

Sam's POV
I stood in the mirror in the bedroom and looked at the bikini Bob bought for me. I loved it. It's so cute!!!!

(Sorry for the picture but it looks like this)

I pushed my clothes into a pile and stepped out into hall and then went into the kitchen where Tim already stood, wearing just black swim trunks, and he stared at ne for a second then we went outside on the porch

T: You look...wow...

S: Hot as fuck, right?

He put his hands on my waist and I laughed then fell backwards off the porch and held my breath as I hit the water.

I came up after a few seconds and he jumped in and splashed me. When he came up he shook his hair out if his face and I laughed at him then swam around for a bit. I climbed up onto a big rock and I sat there looking out across the water. Tim was no where to be seen but I wasn't worried. He can protect himself. After 10 minutes I actually started to worry then I seen him and beckoned him over. He came over and sat next to me and I held his hand and layed my head on his shoulder.

T: Hey, babygirl...

S: It's so nice here...I love it

T: Yeah...and I love you

I leaned up and he kissed me then smiled at me.

S: What?

T: You're just so beautiful.

S: Ha sure 

T: Oh hush up and let me compliment you

He kissed me again and I laughed against his lips and pulled away.

T: You sure have gotten more confident over the years

I flipped my green hair over my shoulder and smiled.

S: I know. Cause I'm just soooo perfect

T: No really...I mean it. You've grown up so much. You stand up for yourself and others and your very confident and caring.

S: Aw well thank you, Baby. That's very sweet of you. You've gotten protective and charming and definitely brave. I remember when you were cared of the dark and you'd hold my hand when we snuck into the kitchen for snacks.

T: And I remember you always following the rules and now you've run away from your house

S: Yeah...a lot's changed...

T: Sometimes...Sometimes change is good.

S: Yeah