Important message! READ!

I just read something that broke my heart. People everyday go to YouTube, Google, and other places... to find out how to kill themselves.

Do you have a best friend or close relative? Someone you look up to? Or someone who looks up to you? When was the first time you were bullied or pushed around? What's your favorite color? Favorite football team? Favorite sport? What do you do with your time? How old are you? With your precious time, you have read and answers some of these questions, am I correct? You have thought of something other than bad thoughts. Think positive! How can I think positive when all I'm sorrounded with is sorrow and evil? I don't know what goes on in your life. And sorry to say this, but I don't care. You could've stopped reading this and took a knife through your flesh or scoffed down a bunch of pills, why keep reading? Why do you care what others think? What they think or say is their problem. You could go right now and start cutting yourself. So why not? What's stopping you? Why are you even here? Why do you keep reading? You know, life may be a pain in the ass right now, maybe that's how it's been forever. I'm not saying to go kill yourself, I'm just saying that it would have to be of last resort. Have you talked to that friend or relative about it? I'm positive that they would try to stop you.

I know how it feels to be bullied and even abused by the ones closest to me. That's why I'm here. This is a hobby of mine. Reading. Writing. It's keeps the bad thoughts away.

Before you try anything, think about what you enjoy and try it. Get a hobby. Try every little thing you can to keep the bad thoughts away. I can't tell you how to live your life, that's all up to you. Just think about how guilty those around you will feel. How torn they will be when they find your lifeless body in your room. Like I said, you life is YOUR LIFE. God created you for a reason. His own son was hung up on the cross for your life. Do you think you can forget about what they have done and will do for you, just to end all the pain and suffering. Whether you answered yes or no, it's your life. No one can take that right away from you.

Just think before you do, alright?