Chapter 25 Call me!

Amber's POV

"What is this place?"

"You already know about the moon goddess, am I correct?"

"Yes," I replied cautiously.

"And you know that I'm the moon goddess?"

"Yes."

She sighed and motioned for me to sit down with her.

"Can you feel it?" She asked, closing her eyes and wrapping her finger around the flower.

"It's like I'm part of the Earth. Mind, body and soul. I can feel when a volcano erupts or when there is a tornado or earthquake. Mom, what's wrong with me?" I asked the same question I had asked Kellan.

"Nothing sweetie. If it makes you feel better, I'm an elemental too, but you are here for a reason. Every five thousand years, two mates meet, claiming to be the queen and king of all supernaturals. That was Jaxon and I. One day, out of nowhere, he rejected me and I moved on with your father.

This is the first time ever that a werewolf and vampire have been mates. There is to be a change in history because of this. You and Kellan will be happy one day, after the war that was suppose to happen before you were born," she explained with eyes of silver and gold.

She talked like she, well, knew everything. Full of wisdom and gentleness.

Her eyes changed back and I sat motionless and speechless, thinking of what she had said.

"I don't have much time left so here take this and leave. I love you and we'll see each other again," she handed me a small black notebook with an anchor charm on the side.

"And before you leave, I need to warn you. There are 3 others that will find you. Be nice," she waved off.

"Wait wha-"

I was cut off by a wind that drowned out my mother's calming voice.

Pretend you were in the middle of a tornado, that's how I felt, being pulled in all directions. Dizzy from all the constant circling.

After a while, the wind calmed down and I felt myself returned to the 'real world'.

Looking up, I saw the ceiling of a car. A nice car I might add.😉

With me in the back, my gaze traveled to the driver and passengers seat.

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice cracking.

A girl with long blond hair turned back and told the driver that I was awake.

"Stop joking around, were almost there."

What is she talking about? Am I dreaming?

Sitting up, I looked all around, searching for an escape.

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice louder.

"Seriously, Amber, are you okay?"

Amber, is that my name?

"Stop the car," I yelled frantically.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, stop the car!" I screamed louder.

"Kellan, pull over," she told the driver, or 'Kellan.'

The man got out and sat in the back with me after pulling over to the side of the road.

"What's wrong, angel?" He asked taking my hand in his.

Shocks ran through me and I ripped my hand away.