Never Ever Let Him Go(4)

Dominic's POV

"Shit." I groaned out after finishing. Once I pulled out, I was already off his bed and getting ready to leave. It's been six days now, every time I see Noah I end up here with Shawn. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm driving to his place until I get in the driveway.

Shawn lights a cig, "So you've been seeing the sick kid?"

"What?" He stood up and walked to his balcony, not care if anyone saw him naked.

Leaning over the railing he muttered, "Theres a lot of talk about a kid who apparently was really sick. Some girls started it if I'm right. Well they say that he dropped from school because he is about to die or something. I just thought you were visiting him since you always have a medical bracelet on." Though he acted like an idiot, Shawn was really observant. He laid his head on his arms, "I don't really care who you're fucking, but be careful. If word gets out that you're fucking some sick kid... you're going to earn a name."

"Shut up," I gritted out. He didn't react, which was normal. I gathered all my stuff, but before I left I said, "I'm not fucking Noah. He's a friend of mine... and I go to see him because he doesn't have much time anymore. Don't speak that bullshit around me, got it?" Instead of responding, he just continued to smoke. It was three in the morning, but I didn't have any want to go home. So I drove to the hospital. Noah was probably asleep but that's fine. I just want to stay by him for a bit. As I got to his room, I saw a swarm of nurses and doctors in his room. His parents and Kendra where standing outside.

My heart dropped.

Noah was being wheeled out of his room, blood dripping everywhere. Instantly I ran to him, but some guys held me back. They pushed him down the hall, shooting out codes that didn't make any sense. My mind was blank as I watched him disappear.

"Sir you need to calm down!"

"NOAH!"

"Sir we will take care of your friend but I need you to calm down-" I pushed them away from me and started down the hall. Noah's dad caught me first, pulling me back as his mom and Kendra tried to talk me down. I have no idea what was controlling me, but I was fighting. I was going to fight with every inch of my strength to see him... to fucking be near him.

"Dominic!" Kendra grabbed my face, forcing me to look at her, "I know... you're scared but so are we. We want to be over there with him but if we do that we'll just get in the way. We need to stay here and be strong for him... okay? It's not his time yet... there's no way." She was beginning to cry, sobbing as her words spilled out, jumbling up together. I stopped resisting. Just dropping my head on her shoulder and cried.

If I didn't fucking go to Shawn I would have been here with him. I could have been holding his hand... I could have been there to make sure he was okay.

His family just hugged me, us all scared out of our minds. Hoping to whatever God there was that Noah would come out fine. It's been years, but I closed my eyes and prayed. I prayed that Noah would come out smiling like always and I could hold him close....

And never ever let him go again.