Part 8

Dear Harry,

you've been gone a week now, its so weird looking at the time and realising its 3pm but you haven't walked through the door yet.. its never been this quite and empty. i've been trying to busy myself but it's hard to focus on anything my mind constantly directs my thoughts back to you.

i thought i sae Dylan today again, he was standing by the window smiling and talking to me but i couldn't hear anything he was saying because i didn't see him.. it was just my imagination. my mind is going crazy! it feels like im stuck in here, it feels like im a prisioner and i dont like it but i have to get used to it, what am i on about? i've been here for years. in this same room looking at the same white walls wishing everything would be ok.

i was in my room when the girl from next door came in, we spoke.. she told me more about herself. shes 16, she started to feel ood and thats when she found out she had cancer, you know how it is with cancer they give you how long they expect you to be living for and then they try make the cancer go with chemo. she had more family around her than me.

she had her mum, dad, her two sisters and also her brother. they was there all the time. everyday. whereas my parents would only come after work because they had to work to pay for my hospital bills. i know you said you would pay for them so my parents could be around me all the time but i told you no.

i didn't want you to. its your money. you spend it on you but you still insisted you would pay ''its my money, i can spend it on whatever i like'' you informed me. but i still told you no and if you did i would never speak to you again.

i would love to write more but at this very moment i've got to go to chemo.

with so much love,

leah x