🎮𝕃𝔼𝕍𝕀𝕩𝔽!𝕄ℂ - ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ɢᴀᴍᴇꜱ

Playing video games.

That's all he seemed to do.
But it was one of the reasons why you fell for him - because of his passion.
Because of the way his eyes lit up as he watched his idols newest fandom,
How his face looked so attractive whenever he was concentrating in beating a boss in his new game,
How he always showed you his collection, and inboxes any new additions with you.
You loved him for his passion.

But it overwhelmed you.

You felt as if you had to fit up to these unrealistic and just not real women he adored,
With their slim bodies and small faces, round eyes and energetic personalities.
But that just wasnt you: and you weren't willing to change yourself completely for a demon.
And he didn't like that.
He wanted his normie to be his perfect woman, replicating his 2D fantasy girls.
It annoyed him to no end.
He wanted to be with the perfect woman,
and you weren't willing to become that perfect woman for him.

It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do

Slowly but surely, you noticed your insecurities worsening.
They clasped you around your throat, clawing at your every thought, making you question you and your entire existence alone.
Levi was all you had.
Maybe it was worth making the
changes he wanted?

I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth where you
Tell me all the things you want to do.

So you did start changing, without realising at first.
From changing your makeup style and techniques, to dying your hair a vibrant colour, to changing your diet to practically nothing and exercising more.
You could tell that he was thrilled at your new appearance and lifestyle changes - the glint in his eyes told you it all.
You knew that it was bad, but it was all for a good cause so it would be worth it in the end.
You would save your relationship.

I heard that you like the bad girls honey, is that true?
It's better than I ever even knew
They say that the world was built for two
Only worth living if somebody is loving you

You felt his love for you whittling down: maybe from how slim you had gotten.
You were practically skeletal, he couldn't even look at your knowing he was the cause of your deteriorating health.
But he paid no mind to you emotionally either.
It stung you.
You ruined yourself for what?
For him to leave you like everyone in your original realm had done?
Now, you were just a ghost roaming the halls of RAD and the Lamentation without him by your side.
You felt worthless without him there to shower you in affection.
Maybe, this is how you're meant to go.

Loveless and lifeless, both having drained from you months ago.
Some people couldn't even recognise you in classes anymore,
gazes of pity washed over you wherever you went, everyone knowing the tragic tale of your love story that was at its end.

And maybe your own story was at its end too, as you climbed the stairs higher and higher, the rooftop your goal.
But your ultimate goal being the sweet relieve of death: your soul left to wander through realms, with no end destination, but no pain or suffering.
It would just be you and your soul.

Baby now you do.