🌫𝔸𝕃𝕃𝕩𝔾ℕ!𝕄ℂ - ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇꜱ [PT 2]

PART TWO TO 'home'♡

This came to me quicker than expected, so double uploads tonight !!
This is the last part to 'home'
unless I miraculously decide a part three is fitting somewhere down the line (;

ie. i explore the relationship of you and solomon further hehe, who knows

_________________________________________

They didn't notice your absence at first,
or even question where you went to sleep the night you stormed off.
So when all 8 of them, including Soonyoung, were called for an emergency meeting so early, they didn't know it involved you and your early discharge.
And they didnt know that Diavolo, their Lord and Prince, had words for all of them.

As soon as they entered the hall, Diavolo's eyes cast over them menacingly.
The atmosphere was heavy and tense: Simeon and Solomon looked on in disapproval at the brothers as they slowly ascended into the hall, the pomeranian clinging onto Mammon's arm.
Lucifer knew this must be important, and was immediately by Diavolo's side.

"Lord, what seems to be the issue? You never declare meetings so last mi-"

"Lucifer." He bellowed, despite being right next to him.
He loomed over Lucifer, eyes sharp as an eagles.
"Sit down. We'll get to talking once I figure out how to... word this."

Everyone was shocked at Divaolo's sudden actions, it shut everyone up: Lucifer looked petrified, mortified, but he kept his composure and took his seat.

Silence.
Silence was all that followed for a few minutes,
the atmosphere getting more and more tense.

Sighing, Diavolo sat up in his chair and propped his arms up on the desk in front of him, his eyes slowly wandering down the rows of chairs to his sides: eyeing one person in particular.

"Soonyoung." He said coldly, signalling to her with his hand to stand in the centre of the room.
"Y-yes, My good Lord?" She stammered out in her prettily high voice, playing with the ends of her hair so daintily.
The sight made him scoff in his seat as he looked down upon her.
All eyes were on her.

"Don't give me that." Abruptly, he slammed his chair backwards, his hands meeting the table with a loud 'THUD'.

Everyone was in awe at his behaviour: what had happened? they all questioned, no one daring to speak aloud.

"You're heading home early." He spat, glaring at her.
"You know why, surely?"
He leaned back, bathing in her panicked expression, wondering just how she would try and wiggle herself out of this issue.
"Lord Diavolo, I have no idea-"
She started sniffing and prodding at the corners of her eyes, making it seem as if she was crying.

Diavolo remained nonchalant, eyes on her, as he slowly crossed his arms over his chest, leaning back and standing tall.

""Have any of you.." He stated, now walking behind the row of people to his right consisting of Simeon, Solomon, Luke and Barbatos "Wondered why MC isn't here right now? Or didn't return to the house last night?"

With those words, the Prince glared towards the opposite row and the demon brothers all gulped, looking at one another before all eyes landed onto Lucifer.