~| seven |~

~| Baton Rouge, Louisiana |~
~| Walmart |~
~| Same Day |~

~| Carmen Maria Davis |~

"Yeah, me. Mrs. Davis, seems like you in a better mood." I chuckled looking at him.

He's finer in per-

What am I saying?

"Mhmm, ion see ya husband nowhere. Come hea." He smirked, pulling me into a hug.

I shooked my head, wrapping my arms around his neck, and hugging him back.

"Ass even thicker in person." He mumbled into my ear.

I chuckled, pulling away. "Stop watching my ass."

"How can I not?" He asked.

Before I could respond, Lazae spoke.

"Carmen you gone introduce me to them?" She asked as she kept her eyes on one of his friends.

The darkskin one.

"Them? Girl I only know one, and that's Kentrell." I shrugged.

"What's his name?" She asked Kentrell as she looked back at the dark one.

Does she not see that he's underaged?

"You can easily ask him." He answered her before looking back at me. "Let's walk, and talk."

"Why?" I asked and he pulled me with him, as we started walking away from his friends.

"Ion need a reason to talk to you, but forreal. It's dealing with my situations." He said.

"What's wrong?" I gave him my attention as I looked around the store.

"I think my mama gone kick me out." He sighed, looking down at the ground.

"Why?" I rose an eyebrow confused.

"Most likely because I been had dropped out of school, and she see that Ian doing shit." He mumbled. "But I been working on my rap career."

Awwww, so he does wanna become something?

"Wow, that's good. See, I told you there's a reason your here." I smiled big, proud to hear that.

"Yeah, but my mama don't think that. I know I say I don't give a fuck, but her words hurt me. A lot." He started to vent.

"I can definitely see that, and it's effecting your life too. Especially the way you think." I agreed with him, as we turned into a aisle.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Your mindset seems like it's a little messed up." I shrugged. "But your young, you can fix that. Like I said, I'm here."

"Yeah, you gone help me? Be my lil suga mama?" He asked.

I laughed. "How old you think I am?"