~| bonus chapter |~

~| Houston, Texas |~
~| February 16, 2019 |~
~| Carmen Old House |~

~| Carmen Maria Davis |~

"You deadass gone sell all that nigga shit from this house?" Kentrell asked me while laughing

"Hell yeah, he ain't gone be able to stop me. Remember? He dead as hell." I shrugged going through his clothes.

I had remembered that I owned a house here, and that's where me, Kentrell, and the kids been staying at.

When we go back to Baton Rouge, I'm selling this house, Jeremiah shit, and half of my shit.

Cause I basically already got what I need at my house in Baton Rouge.

He laughed as he picked Tay Tay up from the bed. "Do whatever you want ma, I'm behind you."

I smiled. "Yeah I know."

Draco came in running with a Capri Sun in his hand drinking from it.

Him, Kentrell, and Tay Tay love them.

But I'll never understand how we ended up nicknaming him Draco.

I'm fine with it, maybe he'll bust that iron when he grow up.

Oh no, nevermind I forgot ion want them in the streets.

"I can't believe his family wanted me to go to his funeral AND make a speech." I said referring to Jeremiah.

"That's crazy how you divorced him right before I killed him." Kentrell chuckled. "I forgot the plan to be honest."

"Shiii I did too, fuck it." I shrugged.

However I did end up going to visit his grave, to say some final words.

Now I'm at peace with him, and I have no more love for him.

I'm all in for Kentrell.

As long as he don't fuck up.

But ion think he will.

He's been better than ever, it's like when I had his kids every problem of his washed away.

He's in no contact with his mom, I keep him away from her.

She's only gonna use him for his fame, and ion like that.

But he's in contact with all of his siblings and stuff.