~| nine |~

~| Baton Rouge, Louisiana |~
~| Carmen House |~
~| March 10, 2017 |~

~| Jeremiah Lance Davis |~

"How you expect me to be okay with this?" I leaned against the wall watching Carmen.

About two or three days ago, she came home with this Kentrell nigga.

He doesn't even look like he's fucking 17, and he don't act like it either.

And he stay staring at Carmen like she ain't got a husband.

Then she didn't even fucking ask for my approval, and when I said he can't stay here.

She threatened to take him and move into another place.

What the fuck is so special about him that she had to do all that?

She stepped out the shower, wrapping a towel around her body before looking at me.

"You been bitching about this for about three days now. What's your problem with Kentrell? Why you can't at least try and be a father figure or something." She looked inside of the mirror at herself.

"I ain't been bitching, you just don't understand where I'm coming from." I smacked my lips going into the bedroom.

How would she feel if I moved a girl up in here?

Wouldn't she be mad of some shit?

I heard her laughing. "I wouldn't be mad because of no bitch."

Damn I said that out loud?

She walked up to me with a smirk, as she sat on my lap. "I wouldn't be mad, cause I'm your wife, I can have you like nobody else can."

It's the fact that she's right.

I'm not no cheating nigga, I stay to myself all the time.

And if any bitch does say something to me, I don't even respond.

Trying to be loyal to her.

"Yeah you right." I mumbled.

"Mhmm, so shut the fuck up." She pushed my head before getting up and getting out her clothes.

"Don't do that shit." I slapped her ass and she mugged me while putting on some clothes.

Before she could say something, there was a knock.

"You gone get it or me?" I asked.

"I'll get it." She responded and finished putting on her clothes before going to the door.

Maybe I should just let it go.

Him being here probably ain't even such a big deal as I make it seem.

But he look sneaky, so imma keep watch because Ian tryna lose my wife.

Carmen ain't even like that so ion got shit to worry about really.