~| bonus chapter |~

~| Houston, Texas |~
~| January 10, 2019 |~
~| Carmen Mom House |~

~| Kentrell DeSean Gaulden |~

"You sure about this?" I asked Carmen as I picked Tay Tay up out of the car and she got Draco.

"Kentrell there's literally nothing to be scared of." She responded. "My parents are nice."

"But what if they judge me by what I do? How I act? How the media talks bad about me?" I asked her.

Today I was finally meeting her parents.

Ion know why I'm worrying about this shit, when I don't give a fuck about what people think of me.

But I really do love Carmen, and I want her people to like me.

She's had two kids by me, and I still ain't met her family.

To be honest, I think it's about time but they could be mean as hell.

"You'll me fine, since when you started carrying about what people think of you?" She asked as we walked up to the door.

"I don't." I mumbled.

"Where we at mommy?" Draco asked her.

"Your grandparents house." She smiled. "Y'all gone see y'all grandma and grandpa."

"Grandma?" Tay Tay asked and I nodded my head kissing his forehead.

Carmen knocked on the door a couple times, before a lady opened it and immediately smiled when she seen Carmen.

"Carmennnnn." She dragged out. "I can't believe you came, come in."

We both walked in, and she closed the door.

Carmen once told me she didn't really visit her parents a lot, because often a family member would pop up unexpectedly and start shit.

She didn't like drama.

She told me she started working for the suicide hotline company, because she had a big heart and always wanted to save people.

Her life was normal when she was younger, the only thing that was really fucked up was she was always judged by a family member.

Or had somebody always call her stuck up.

She's not stuck up to me.

She mature as hell for one thing.

"Hey mama." She smiled hugging her back before breaking the hug.

"It's about time you came, and who's this fine young man?" Her mom looked at him.

I chuckled.....she called me fine

"This is my boyfriend, Kentrell. Kentrell this is my mama." She introduced us.

"Mhmm, nice to meet you." She smiled and unexpectedly she pulled me into a hug.