~| twenty |~

~| Baton Rouge, Louisiana |~
~| Hospital |~
~| Same Day |~

~| Carmen Maria Davis |~

We had been at the hospital over hours, and still haven't heard shit about Kentrell.

Ion know what's going on, but somebody need to tell me something before I raise hell in this hospital.

"Shit mane they need to hurry the fuck up." Ben said.

Everybody was upset, and worried about Kentrell.

His friends had came quicker than I thought, and managed to stop me and Lazae from crying.

Looking up, I seen Iyanna walk in.

I decided to call her since she should know, her boyfriend in the hospital.

"Where is he? Is he okay?" She rushed over to us.

Nobody answered and I sighed. "I don't know."

"I shoulda never left from the house, maybe this would never have happened." She shooked her head, sitting down.

"Ummm, run that by me again." I looked at her. "You was at my house?"

"Yes." She nodded her head. "And me and Kentrell had an argument, some stuff was said. I didn't mean to hurt him."

"Like what?" I asked as I stood up and Lazae eyes went to me.

"Carmen she a lil girl, remember that." Lazae said.

"Nahh, I just wanna know what she said." I shrugged. "Tell me word for word."

Iyanna nodded her head, and started to tell from beginning to end.

"So you said he fucked up in the head? He need medication? BITCH AIN'T SHIT WRONG WITH HIM, YO HORSE MOUTH ASS THE REASON HE IN THE HOSPITAL NOW" I yelled.

"I JUST KNOW THIS HOE AIN'T SAY THAT" Ben yelled too.

"Yeahhhh ain't no talking, she a dead pony walking." Joe shooked his head.

"Shit we can kill the bitch now." Kd suggested.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" She asked as she made her way to me.

"YES, WANNA KNOW SOMETHING ELSE!?" I yelled with a smile.

"What?" She snapped.

I reached back and slapped the fuck out of that bitch, as she hit the floor.

And without even thinking, I started to lose my cool.

Throwing punches after punches at her, each of them connected.

"Ain't about to talk about him like that and get away." I mumbled as I took my foot, stomping her face in.

Lazae and Ben came, pulling me back from her.

Just as they did that, the doctor came.