~| thirty-six |~

~| Baton Rouge, Louisiana |~
~| Kentrell's House |~
~| Same Day |~

~| Carmen Maria Davis |~

Why she asking who I am?

What they got going?

"Mane Jania stop fucking yelling like yo ass stupid or some shit." Kentrell sighed as I looked back and forth at them.

Damn I'm hungry as fuck.

Should I be concerned?

Like is he cheating? Imma just ask.

"You cheating on me?" I asked, looking at him continuing to hold the smile on my face.

"Don't look at me like that Carmen, and no. No I'm not-"

"LIAR, BITCH WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU IS, HE'S LYING, WE BE FUCKING ALMOST DAILY" She yelled.

"Oh wow." I looked in pretend shock.

Can't say I'm surprised, never was.

If he cheated on Iyanna with me, he'll cheat on me with another girl.

"Wait did you just call me a bitch? Lil girl you look like you around eleven years old, go home to yo parents, and shut the fuck up." I mugged her. "Out her looking dumb bout a nigga, it ain't that fucking serious."

"FUCK THAT, AND FUCK YOU, FAT ASS BITCH, WASSUP WITH THAT ROUND, CAUSE IAN GOING BOUT THAT NIGGA THERE" She snapped.

I laughed. "If I wasn't pregnant with his baby, I'd beat the- nahh, I'm lying I wouldn't even fight you cause I'd catch a charge. But I will beat yo ass by being with yo so called nigga."

"Mane both of y'all calm the fuck down, and shut up." Kentrell finally spoke.

This is why he asked me that shit s while ago?

"I- SHE'S PREGNANT?" The Jania girl yelled like a lil girl.

I sighed shaking my head before looking at him. "You wanna know what? Y'all slick perfect for each other, both of y'all act like some lil ass kids."

"Carmen calm down, and just let me explain to you. She don't mean shit to me, I don't want her, I want you." He tried to explain.

I shooked my head.

Really need to go stop by somewhere and get me something to eat.

"You good, she good." I smiled at him. "I'm good, bye."

"Carmen please, don't leave me." He looked at me as his eyes soften.

I didn't wanna leave, but I couldn't stand here with her in here, knowing that he's been cheating on me with her.

I wasn't leaving completely, I'll always be his therapist.

But as of relationship? Ion know.

Maybe I'm too old for him anyways.