~| twenty-two |~

~| Baton Rouge, Louisiana |~
~| Carmen House |~
~| Same Day |~

~| Kentrell DeSean Gaulden |~

"If you ever want kids, I swear I'll nut in you with the quickness." I said, as me and Carmen breathed heavy looking up at the ceiling.

We had just got out the shower, fucked in there, and before that, but I could still go again.

"Yeah I know, and I do want kids." She mumbled.

"Well what you waiting on?" I asked looking at her as she scooted over to me, moving her body on me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding onto her as she laid her head in my neck.

"I don't know." She mumbled.

"Is you scared of what that nigga gone say?" I asked her.

"No." She sighed. "But it would be fucked up for me to get pregnant by somebody that isn't my husband."

"Divorce." I shrugged.

"It's not that easy." She said. "You realize that, right?"

"You love him." I chuckled. "You love him a lot."

"I do love him, he'll always have a spot in my heart." She explained. "But-"

"Yeah I'm done listening to this shit, I'm finna go to the studio." I moved her body off me as I got up.

Walking into the bathroom, I closed the door, and stared into the mirror.

"You gotta stop letting her play with yo feelings." I mumbled to myself. "She doesn't want you, no matter how much she helps you, and how much she makes you happy."

Staring into the mirror, I tilted my head as I seen the tears running down my face.

I need some pills.

A bitch making me cry? That's crazy.

"Kentrell? Open the door." She twisted on the nob, and I unlocked it.

"What?" I mumbled.

"You crying?" She asked, pulling me to her.

"No. Just yawned." I shrugged.

(A/n: I swear I be saying that, like no. I'm not crying😔)

"You are crying. Is it because of me?" She asked. "Stop crying Kentrell."

"You fucking me up Carmen." I sighed. "I like you, shit I might just love you, but you giving me mixed signs."

"I'm sorry Kentrell." She held my face. "None of this was suppose to happen."

She's not giving me what I want, is answers.

Does she really like me?

"Watch out." I moved her hands off me, and got my keys, walking downstairs.