~| tweny-four |~

~| Baton Rouge, Louisiana |~
~| Carmen House |~
~| Same Night |~

~| Carmen Maria Davis |~

"Bitch he said he think he love me." I sighed as I paced around the kitchen.

"Oh shit we interrupted y'all?" Lazae asked laughing.

Before I could give him a response to what he said, Ben and Lazae came knocking at the front door.

Ben had to talk to Kentrell about something, and since Lazae and him been sleeping around she was with him.

I don't really understand they little relationship or whatever, I think they just be chilling with each other.

And he acts like she's not way older than him.

Neither does Kentrell act like that with me, so it is what it is.

I straight faced her. "Ain't shit funny, I will knock yo ass out."

I been hanging around Kentrell, picking up the way he talks.

"Ouuu that nigga dick got you talking different? Well damn. And girl I told you, you was gone have him fall in love with the pussy." She chuckled.

She don't take nothing serious.

"That's not the point about the first thing you said, and with Kentrell when he says those words he really mean them." I explained. "Not just for some pussy, at least I don't think so."

"He's a hood nigga, with a lot of problems. You gotta think about that." She said. "Then and again, he could mean love you as a friend."

I laughed. "Friend? Kentrell? No, hell no."

"You seem like you like him Carmen, you don't smile like this over Jeremiah." She smirked. "We just talking about him, and you got this big ass smile on yo face. He got you, don't it?"

"What you mean got me?" I asked.

"You so blind to the obvious." She laughed. "Let Lazae speak some knowledge."

"Continue." I shrugged leaning against the kitchen counter.

"You like him, you might love him. But you don't want to admit it. You think about Jeremiah though, there's still something there with his bitch ass." She walked around the kitchen. "For us to be close ass friends, yo ass confuse me."

"I confuse everybody, but it's weird you made it that far though." I mumbled. "Don't know what I should tell him."

"Tell him how Carmen Maria Davis feels." Lazae said. "Tell him how he makes you feel, Ian good with love but I know y'all like each other. Everybody see's it."

"I don't think I should do that." I sighed. "He did say he think he love me, thinks? Why he don't know?"

"Awwwww Carmen." Lazae smiled. "You stressing about him?"

"A little." I mumbled. "I don't want to break his heart, he's already been broke before. I'm just tryna fix him."

"Well do what I said, say how you really feel. And ask him what he means by think." She said. "Communication is the key to success."