~| eight |~

~| Baton Rouge, Louisiana |~
~| Lazae Place |~
~| That Afternoon |~

~| Kentrell DeSean Gaulden |~

Just as I pulled away, I stared down in her eyes.

We stood there looking at each other, in complete silence.

When she was finally about to talk, I heard a voice.

"KENTRELL!? WHERE YOU AT!?" I could tell it was Iyanna.

I instantly stepped back, and let Carmen go.

"STOP FUCKING YELLING" Ben yelled at her and I heard her smack her lips before footsteps came to the kitchen.

I kept my eyes on Carmen as she looked down, wiping off her lips..

Fuck she wiping my kiss off for?

Imma fuck her up later.

"Baby, there you is." Iyanna ran to me and hugged me.

I hugged her right back kissing her cheek, all while my eyes were on Carmen.

She fake coughed and Iyanna broke the hug looking at her.

"Auntie Carmen? That's you? Since when you been here?" She ran up and hugged her as Carmen hugged her back.

I chuckled leaning against the counter, watching with a smirk on my face.

She hugged her back as her eyes went to me.

"I just came." They broke their hug.

"Work huh?" She asked and Carmen nodded her head.

"Ayeeeeee I got my auntie and my boyfriend. We gone be lit." She danced like a little child. "If your wondering Kentrell, she the most coolest Auntie ever."

"Oh really?" I asked. "Sounds good, she gone be hanging out with us or some shit? You know, for grown people reasons."

"Boy bye I got a job." She laughed as she walked past me and my eyes went to her ass.

"But when you don't have work, maybe you can visit." Iyanna offered.

"I'm grown, y'all kids. I have no reason to do that." She turned around and looked at us.

She got a grown women mentality.

Wonder if I can make her fold when we fuck.

Before I could say something, my phone started ringing.

I looked down to see who was calling.

Sherhonda ❌💔 is calling you....

I sighed and looked at them before answering it and putting the phone up to my ear.

"Wassup?" I mumbled.

"KENTRELL BRING YO ASS TO THIS HOUSE, GET YO SHIT, AND GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU AIN'T SHIT, AND YOU AIN'T GONE NEVER BE SHIT" She yelled at me.