𝗇 𝗂 𝗇 𝖾

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

❝ spill no tears for me ❞•••

•••

"Kenny, wake up!"

Kenny screamed as he sat up quickly. He looked around before spotting a giggling Sophie. The boy fell back onto the bed, putting a pillow over his face and groaning.

"Aww you love me," Sophie laughed as she brushed out her hair. "We've got a game today."

Kenny got up from the bed and headed back to his room as Julie walked out of the bathroom, dressed for the day. Julie helped Sophie pick out an outfit for their break before their game at three.

"Jeans or skirt?" Sophie asked as she held up the two articles of clothing.

"Those jeans with the butterfly shirt," Julie pointed to the pair of jeans Sophie was holding and a beige shirt with a butterfly on it.

Sophie thanked the blonde before heading into the bathroom to change and brush her teeth. When she walked back out, she put on her black belt and a silver chain on her pants. Her and Julie exited their room and headed down to the lobby and waited for Adam, Dwayne, and Connie.

"I can't wait to work with Dominic," Sophie sighed happily as she leaned her head against Julie's shoulder.

Julie sighed and nodded in agreement. The two began discussing what they thought their experiences would be like working with the guy as they waited. Eventually the two boys and Connie found their way to the lobby and to the other two, Connie being the last of them. As soon as she got to the group, Julie pulled her out the door and slightly away from the other three.

"Woah they seem excited for breakfast," Adam mumbled sarcastically.

Dwayne turned to Sophie as he asked, "Does that happen often?"

"Sometimes yeah. If there's a choice between me or one of them, they choose each other. Normally I have Kenny so it doesn't bother me. It doesn't matter though. I have you two," Sophie smiled as she pulled the two boys along the sidewalk.

The two boys shared a look before deciding to leave it be. They didn't want to upset her before a game. Even if it was hours before. At some point they three lost Julie and Connie when the two went into a completely different restaurant then what they had planned.

"I still really want to go to the place we had planned. I've heard they're really good," Dwayne said as they debated whether or not to follow Connie and Julie.

"Me too. Let's just go. They'll be fine," Adam said before the three continued on.

When they got to the restaurant, they were seated near the front. They softly chatted about the menu before hearing their names called by Kenny, Dean, and Fulton. The three boys walked over to their booth and waved at them.

"Hey guys," Dwayne smiled at the trio.

"You want to sit with us?" Adam asked as he looked over at the other two sitting down.

The others nodded and Dwayne switched sides to sit next to Adam. Sophie moved out of the booth and let Kenny take the inside and Dean sat on the other side of her. Fulton sat with Adam and Dwayne as the waiter came back over to the table.

"Oh we've got more guests. Fun! What can I get you all to drink?" The man smiled at the group.

After also eventually getting their order taken, the group broke into conversation. Sophie kept to herself for a bit before turning to Kenny who was sipping on his hot chocolate.

"You didn't come into my room last night because you were running from Dwayne were you?" Sophie asked softly as she stirred her own hot chocolate.

"Not exactly. I, uh, I mean we did prank Dwayne. But, uh, it happened again and I didn't know what to do," Kenny mumbled.

Sophie grabbed his pinky with hers and sadly smiled at him. He gave a tight lipped smile in return as their waiter returned with some of their group's food.

Eventually the group had to pay the bill so they could get back to the hotel in time to get ready for their game. On their walk back to the hotel, Julie and Connie rejoined the group, giggling. Sophie, who was sitting on Dean's shoulders per his request, sighed and looked over to Adam and Dwayne. Adam frowned when he looked up at her.