Chapter 4

Jacob/Zelk's POV

I got out if the bathroom, looking over to the Guestroom, where Darryl, Zak and Georgey are. Don't even try going near Mega or anything else. It would become very unpleasant for you all.
I then walked downstairs, stopping at the middle and looked around. Something felt off and looked over to Mega. He seems to be sleeping. I brushed it off, made my way down again and layed right back next to Mega. It was a long day. Resting won't hurt. ... I turned Mega around to face me. His eyes were closed and sleeping oh so peacefully. I love him so much, I really do. So much that I would do anything for him.

Mega's POV

I can feel that Jacob turned me around and that I'm facing him now. I don't really open my eyes now and it's sort of making me nervous. My heart is racing faster. What's up with me?? I slowly open my mouth.
"Jacob..." I quietly say.
"Y-yes?" he answered a little surprised. Oh god. Oh god.
"I... m-my heart..." I could barley say anything, because my heart is racing to fast now.
"W-what about your heart?" slightly worried.
"Too... fast..." And I feel unconscious.
"Mega?"

The next Morning.

Clay/Dream's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, immediately sat up and looked to the kitchen. Someone was there, I just couldn't see who. Then I realised that Sapnap was no here, but George was still next to me. So it may be Sapnap or Dave. I quietly stand up, looking around. Jacob, Mega, Vincent are still sleeping here and the rest upstairs... I don't know. Walking over to the kitchen I see Sapnap and Dave making breakfast.

"Morning you two."
"Oh, hey Clay." Sapnap said smiling.
O-oh.
"Hey Clay."  Dave said. We're making Breakfast for everyone. Mind waking them up so we can all eat?" he asked.
"Uh sure." I walked out the kitchen and first waking the peeps upstairs.
Opening the door, about to say that they are supposed to wake up, I find Zak laying on Darryl.
"Pfff-! What happened here!?" I loudly said, laughing.
"Wait what-?!?" Zak shouted, waking Darryl and Georgey up in the process.
"Uhh.. what's with all the loud noises.." Darryl said tiredly and Zak immediately got up, left and so did I.
"I hate you Clay." Zak muttered under his breath.
I snickered.
"Breakfast is almost done dude."
"Oh my god yes!" and rushed down to the kitchen. I woke up the rest, we all ate breakfast and talked.
I just noticed that Mega seemed a little restless, but I won't ask. Don't want to deal with anything right now. It's too early for that.

Time skip
13:16.

"Any of you want to go outside for walk?" I asked.
"Oh yea please, my legs do feel like walking today!" Darryl said.
The others just nodded, I mean makes sense. We really don't go outside that often, since we always work and stuff.
After changing and stuff we walked out. Just talking and so.

"Hey! I know a place where we can go." Darryl shouted. "Follow me!" we all shrugged and followed him. After a few minutes we arrived at a secluded area, with alot of trees, bushes, berries and a beautiful view.
"Woah. It looks... great here." I was sort of amazed. We all looked around.

Dave/Technoblade's POV

It really is a beautiful place. How come I've never been here before? Oh yea, right. I rarely go anywhere far. The other seem to like the place aswell. Looking around I see Jacob... i didn't really know- observing the area. Weird, but okey. I walked over to him.
"Hey Jacob. What's up."
"..." he didn't answer.
"Uuhh.. Hey. Jacob?" I asked.
He looked around confused and then turned around.
"Oh! Hey Dave!" and he stood up.
"What were you doing?" asking again.
"Oh nothing really! I just wanted to feel around, it seems so great here." he responded. Uh... I don't really think so.
"Alright then." I said walking away from him. I could feel his eyes following me. Jeez, what's up with him.
"Hey Vince."
"Hey Dave."
"Is it just me or does Jacob seem more... off then usual?" I whispered to him, since I don't want Jacob to hear me.
"You noticed too now?" Vincent said a tiny bit surprised.
"So you know?" I was also surprised.
"I guess you could that."

...

"Hey Guys!" Jacob suprised scared us, well me more than Vincent.
"Hey Jacob." Vince said.
"What were you two talking about?"
I don't know what to say and looked over to Vincent.
"We just talked about how Zak tries to take your Boyfriend away." he answered.

One thing about Vincent is that you can't always tell if he's being sarcastic or not serious, since he always looks so serious and shit.

"EH?! He's not my boyfriend you idiot!" Jacob replied and looked over to where Mega was standing. I mean Zak was standing next to him, but what they are doing I don't really know. Jacob doesn't seem to be very happy tho. Oh oh.

Zak/Skeppy's POV

"Heeey Mega! Whatcha doing over here~?" I asked. He looked at me and just shrugged. Bro you ain't no fun. "Come on! Talk to mmmeee! Please!" I begged, but he still refuses. Bro! I felt something grab my shoulder and turned around. It was Jacob. "Oh hey man! What's poppin'?" ... Uh... he doesn't seem to be in a very good mood.

"What are you two doing?" he asked slightly mad.
"Bro, don't worry. We ain't smoochin', over here. Chill out."
"Excuse me-? What." Oh no- did I say something bad? Nah.
"What? You want me to?" I teased, but he suddenly just got really close to me and stared me down.
"Listen here Zak." he very quietly whipsered to me.
"You don't do anything with him. Just stay away and go to Darryl. Alright." What is this? A threat?
"Okey fine, jeez..." and I walked away.
Weirdo.