Chapter 30 Part 4

Noone's POV

"WHAT?!" Vincent yelled, while Clay shushed him.
"Look I don't know either, but that's how it is now." Clay said and sighed. "Just please don't tell the rest yet. Only say what happened to me when they ask about me. Okey?" he continued.
Finn and Vincent looked at eachother and slowly nodded.
"Does Jacob have anything to do with this?" Vincent asked and Clay shook his head.
"He has nothing to do with this." said, but felt weird saying that.

Before, with Zak

Zak/Skeppy's POV

I stopped in my tracks, looked around and then up. Wilbur looked at me confused.
"What's wron-" i shushed him.
...
"I'm so sorry Zak." sounded like Finn. Wilbur looked like he also heard it.

"I hope you're doing alright. Hope you come back soon man."
Me and Wilbur looked at eachother, i was more happy, but he was rather confused.

It was quiet.
. . .

I was about to say something, but then another person said something.
"Same here Zak. Hope you come back. I know that you may hear us and i just want to tell you that Darryl got his little gift. He was and is really happy about it. ... He really wants to see you, but can't yet. Workers said that he still isn't in the right state of mind yet to see you. Sorry. We'll visit him aswell and say hi from you." it was Vincent. It made me so happy to hear them again today. Thank Vincent.

"What was that-??" Wilbur asked.
"It came from outside." i said.
"From the outside? What?"
"Yea. Since i was here i realized that i can hear people. Even tho i can't say anything, nor move i'm still able to hear them." i explained.
"Oh. That's interesting. You really have great friends."
"Thanks."
We were silent and floating on the water.

14o'clock.

Clay was a little impatient on staying in the hospital, but knew there wasn't much he could do. He couldn't run, since he didn't have his prosthetic leg. He thought that maybe he could visit his friends here. Dave was talking with TL and how they are gonna get rid of Jacob. They had to wait for a little while tho. Preparing takes awhile. Jacob was thinking of throwing Finn into the water amd letting him drown there. The water under the bridge was sorta fast and deep anyway, so it was perfect. He took out his Unifrom, even tho it wasn't a mission he still wanted to wear it. Vincent asked Finn if he was gonna go on a walk today, which he was. Vincent said that it may not be the best idea and Finn was depaiting on going, but he thought the lived a little further away. Even if something happened, he would be live and people would see him like that. Vincent would be watching the livestream with Dave, just in case something really would happen.

Time skip.
20:58pm.
It was alomst time for Finn to go. He got ready and made his way out and so did Jacob. Vincent and Dave were watching the stream, Finn was walking near the bridge were Darryl and Zak were. Talking to his audience, not realizing that Jacob was following him in the dark.

F1nn/F1nn5ter's POV

"We're gonna quickly pass by this bridge and enjoy this beautiful night view here." i said and stood there.
"Look at that! Isn't that nice." staring off the nightsky. I was reading through the chat and saw one thing standing out to me and scrolled to it. "What?" i read it.
"I think i saw something the background." i turned around and there was nothing. "Are you guys trolling me and trying to scare me?" i chuckled, but the chat kept saying that there was something.

There was nothing. What were they talking about? I ignored it and just enjoyed the view for a bit longer. I felt a tap on my shoulder and slowly turned around to see-

"Have a nice fall Finn." and threw me into the water, which caused me to drop my phone. I tried holding on the edge of the bridge, trying to get up.
"Nah ah ah!" they said and stomped on my hands multiple times.
"What the fuck! Ahhh! Help!" i screamed and then they stomped on my face, causing me to finally fall down. "AAAAHH!" a big splash. Tried to swim up, catching my breath, but the water was strong. It was hard and i struggled bad.