Chapter 6

Time skip.
19:36pm.

Mega was still sitting in the Guestroom alone, Jacob fell asleep in the kitchen, Vincent, Dave and Geogrey snickering at Jacob and drawing in his face. Zak and Darryl were outside the house porch talking. Clay, George and Sapnap were in the living room chilling and talking.

Clay/Dream's POV

Me, George and Sapnap were chilling on the couch and talking. I then shuffled around my pocket and took out three red strings.
"Aha! Hey Guys, mind giving me your wrists? Don't worry! I won't do anything bad." I said calmly. They both gave me their wrists and I up the red string around it. Making a little bow at the end. I also had one. They seemed a little confused and right before they wanted to ask about it-

"It's a little something for all of us. I mean, we've been friends for a very long time and this strings is supposed to symbolise our connection to eachother." I explained calmly, slightly smiling and in a kind of dreamy way.

I could tell they seemed a bit confused and concerned at the moment, but it changed to a little bit of happiness and appreciation. I'm really glad I meet you Guys.

"Thank you so much Clay" Sapnap said.
"Yea, thank you Clay" George also said.

"I really do love you two." I thought to myself, slowly and happily.
I felt a little more connected them now, sure sounds a little weird that a string makes me feel that way, but whatever.
We start talking about the party, how it has been so far and what we may be doing tomorrow. I looked over to the kitchen and saw how Vincent, Dave, Georgey were drawing on Jacob's face. Oh, he won't be very happy, but he probably be more unhappy if someone took Mega from him. Pfff, yea right.

Mega's POV

I was still sitting in the Guestroom thinking about what they sayed. I'm just... confused. Why would they think like that of him. I better check up what they're doing.
I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. As I walked in I saw Vince, Dave and Georgey drawing on his face and couldn't help to laugh a little.

"Oh hey Mega!" Georgey said. "How are you doing?"
I shrugged and took a seat next to Jacob. There is no way that he would be Violent or anything, look at him! How does that make any sense?? Tho you should judge a book by it's cover. ... But I've known him for a long time. I looked over to the empty cup next to his Hand, took it and looked over to them in a questioning way.

"What?" Vincent asked.
"Oh, well we don't what he drank." He then said. "He probably grabbed any near by drink." I placed it back where it was, leaned my head on the table and just looked at Jacob. They really drew all over his face. Then I heared some snickering and whispers. What?

"Look at those two love birds." Vincent whispered.
"Pff, yea. Bet one of them liked that kiss. Haha." Georgey added.
Wtf. Do they really think I can't hear them?? They are so dumb.  ...
Looking at Jacob made me sorta think back that I've never really seen his full house. I mean, I know the like important room, you could say. ... That's so dumb, why am I thinking about this. I poked his face to see If he would wake up and as soon as I did those three Idiots just started acting as if they did nothing. Wow. He slowly opened his eye and smiled.

"Hey Mega..." he said slowly and in a I just woke up voice.
"You all good now?"
I nodded.
He sat right up, yawing and looking around, as those three tried to hide their laughter.

"What's so funny?" Jacob asked.
"Nothing. We were just talking about memes bro." Georgey said.
"Oh. Okey." and got up to go to the bathroom. Probably to wake himself up a bit with cold water. ... he actually believed Georgey, I mean he's a good actor. You can tell from most if his Videos. I looked over to them with a blank expression, while they were just laughing. So did some that Jacob passed by.

"WHAT THE HELL??!!" Jacob screamed and then they laughed even harder. After a few minutes he raced down to the kitchen, presumably about to beat the shit out of them.
"Which one of you three was it?!" he asked them, of course they all pointed at eachother and then- at ME?! WHAT!

"Guys, I know it was one of you three and not Mega." Jacob said.
"How are you supposed to know that it wasn't him? I could be a possibility." Dave answered.
Jacob wasn't having none if it and sat down.
"I know it wasn't Mega. So I'm asking one more time! Who's Idea was it and who participated in it?" he asked politley, but also in his usual loud and extroverted voice.
"Okey okey fine! We all just wanted to have a little fun bro! Like come on. Why do you gotta be so serious?" Georgey said.
"You could have done literally anything while I was out! What do you think??"
he responded and he isn't wrong.
After a little more arguing, they finally stopped. Jacob turned to me.
"Wanna go for a walk with me?"
he asked and I agreed.
"Is that you asking for or date or what?" Georgey asked, snickering.
"Shut up." Jacob said, taking my hand and walking out.
"Oh! Hey Guys. Where are you two going?" Darryl asked as we passed by him.
"We are just going for a walk. Nothing much." he responded.
"Oh, have fun then and don't be home late! We still want to do some stuff later." Darryl said.
"Okey." and we both continued walking.