Chapter 28

Sunday, 13o'clock.

Vincent/A6d's POV

I was making my way to the hospital to visit Zak and later Darryl aswell. They are my friends.

At the hospital.

I said to the lady behind the desk that i was here to visit a friend of mine, Zak and brought me to his room. Closing the door i sat down on chair and looked at him.
"Hey Zak. ...  I hope you're doing well.
Sorry for what happened to you, i wished i was there to help more."

...

I placed my hand on his hand.
"You can get through this Zak. I believe you."

...

Stayed for a few more minutes, said bye to Zak and made my way to where Darryl was.
"Are you Vincent?" a worker asked and i nodded. They let me in and saw Darryl sitting on a chair alone.
I slowly walked in and greeted him.

"Hey.. Darryl.."
he didn't answer.
"I heared that Zak survived, but is in a coma."

...

"Zak..." he quietly said.
"Yea, Zak is still here. He's okey." i slowly said and also saw a cute little ribbion on his wrist.
"Cute ribbion you have there Darryl..."
...
"They told me that i could be with him if i jumped..." Darryl said and i slowly and quietly sat down on the floor next to him.
"If you don't mind me asking, uhm.. who are they?" i asked.
"... they whipsered it to me... i felt them.. it felt like actually people were there.. didn't see them... tho.." he explained.

Someone was there? ... Maybe the people that Darryl felt were the one who almost killed Zak. Not sure..
I stayed with him and assured him that Zak was doing alright, but he still looked somwhat the same when we found him. He started speaking atleast. This is such a mess...
Later when i left his room, i told the people that were with him what he told me and thanked me.

14:37pm.

Calling Dave

. . .
. . .
  . . .

"Hello?"
"Hey Dave."
"Hi Vincent!" Georgey shouted.
"What's Georgey doing at your place??" i asked confused.
"Oh, he just came over randomly. Don't ask." Dave said.
"Well okey, can i come over quickly. Got some info from Darryl from the incident."
"Sure."
"Cool. Be right there." hung up and made my way to his house.

Jacob/Zelk's POV

I saw Vincent walking over to Daves house. They are definitely on something, i could tell. Mega told me that Zak and Darryl survived, which was confusing. I thought we killed them?! Whatever! Made my way to my house and stayed in my room, thinking.

Texting 1

"1! They didn't even die!! What's up with that!?!"
"What-? What do you mean?? They actually survived?!"
"Yes they did! Mega told me that someone caught Darryl at the last second beofre he jumped and Zak is in a coma!" i explained.
"Wtf?! For real??"
"Yes for real!"
"Jeez.. okey what now?"
"I'll think about it later."

Offline

HOW?! WHAT! ...

Texting Clay

"Hey Clay. How are you?"

. . .

I didn't get a responed, yet.

. . .

"What is it Jacob."
"Just want to know how've you been?"
"... fine i guess."
"That's great! How are the others and Zak and Darryl? Noone really told me."
"Why should i tell you. You probably know it."
"I don't! I swear! I was sleeping Clay."
"... Zak is im a coma and Darryl is going through therapy. There."
"Oh... well.. i hope they get better."
"As if you wanted them to."
"Don't be so mean. Weren't you gonna confess your feelings to George and Sapnap?"
"Just f off Jacob. I could say the same for you and Mega."
"Harsh, but okey. I already did tho. Question is will you?"
"Wait what you did?! ..  and I will!"
"Bet you're gonna be crippling in depression if you get rejected."
"Excuse me, what."
"Hahah sorry."
"I bet you're gonna be same, if he finds out you were the one who killed out friends."
"As if."
He trust me more than anyone.
"Anything else you want Jacob."
"Nope! Just remember to not break our deal! Bye!"

Offline.

... he's not wrong tho... from what i heard at least. If Mega would have rejected me than i know it would have turned out badly. He will never find out and even if, he would still be on my side. Also didn't get rejected, so HA!

Texting Mega.

"Hey Meg! What are you up to and how are you feeling?"
"Nothing much and i'm doing good. You?"
"Eh, could've been better."
"Why, what's wrong Jacob?"
"I don't know... everything.. like with Zak, Darryl and this feeling that everyone is blaming me for shit."
"Why the hell would they blame you?? You literally did nothing?? What?"
"I know i know.. i don't know either."
"We can just tell them to stop assuming shit ya know."
"They wouldn't believe me or you anyway."
"Also true."
"Do...you want to come over to my house?"
Please say yes. Please say yes!
"Sure. I'll be there in a few minutes."
"Yay! I'll see you then!"
"See you."

Offline

Mega's POV

Got up from my bed, got dressed and made my way to Jacob's house. I don't get why everyone is after him, he hasn't done anything wrong. Nothing that i know atleast. Whatever.
I arrived at Jacob's house and knocked.

"Hello Mega!" he said while opening the door.
"Hey." i said and walked in.
We were in his room chilling, talking and watching Videos.
"Hey Meg?"
"Yea Jacob?"
"Mind me asking why your tea and ice cubes had alcohol and other stuff in them?"
"... uh... well you see Jacob. For poisoning people."

...

"Pfff..! I'm kidding! Just a little something if i feel threatened by someone or feel like they are up to no good, i can just offer them it and boom. I also use it for many other things, but that's one thing i guess. Hard to explain."
"Oh! Well that's something." he said suprised, yet seemed interested. "Ah, well i'm sorry for that than!" he apologized and giggled.
"It's fine."

Dave, Vincent and Georgey were talking about what Darryl said and Dave seemed like he knew something, but didn't say anything. When noone was looking or paying attention to Georgey he would look lost and figiting around. Clay told himself he was gonna confess to them the next day no matter what.
Darryl very slowly opened a little more and got told that he could see Zak if gets a bit more better.

16:38pm.

Zak/Skeppy's POV

It only has been a few hours... and i was sitting at the edge of the pool. I heared the others when they were here, which i found weird at first.

Also realizing that i was in a coma now is very... uhm.. well it's a really weird feeling to say the least. I mean, i'm litterally in a outside swimming place or something. Can go swimming and shit. That's.. cool i guess, but i have noone.. which is sad. All alone again...