Chapter 12

Time skip.
Time for grilling.

Vincent/A6d's POV

We were all chilling in Dave's backyard, grilling. Everyone seemed to be chill, wonder how they can even act all cool as if nothing happened. I mean, i'm one of them, but whatever. Do wonder what Clay and Jacob were talking about. Meh, whatever.
"Hey Vincent!" i looked up.
"Oh, hey George. What's up?"
"Want something to eat aswell? Just asking. Also why are you sitting here all by yourself?" he asked.
"I don't know. I just do and sure why not." I stood up and followed George to the grill. Looking over to my right i could see Clay staring at me.
"You good Clay?" i asked.
"Yea I'm okey." he answered.
... weird.
"Here you go!" George happily said.
I thanked him and right as i was about to go back-
"Don't you want to go to Zak and Darryl?" he asked.
"Uh... i don't know?"
"Yea! Come over here Vincent!" Zak shouted.
"... Okey fine." i just agreed and walked over to them.
"Am I gonna be the third wheel now or what?" i said laughing a little.
"Vincent!" Darryl said, a little flustered.
"Do you want to be?" Zak added.
"Bruh" bruh moment.
We all talked for a long time and enjoyed our time together. Even tho it was somewhat .. weird. Not all that safe.

I looked over the fence and saw some Guy waving at me? What.
"Heeeey~!" Who is this.
"Uh Guys? Who is that?" and pointed at him.
Clay mouthed something, but i don't know what.
"What is going on here!" he said walking over with another person.
He leand on the fence and looked around. "Oh hey Dream!" and we looked a bit confused.
"Hey Wilbur. Why are you here?" Clay asked confused.
"I just wanted to check out what you were all doing since i saw smoke and it smelled like grilling over here. Yiu know." he explained.
"So... you two met eachother already it seems like?" i said.
"Yea! We met late at night one day!" he added.
"Cool... and who's your other friend over there?"
"Oh that's my friend Schlatt. Say hi man."
"Hi." he said in a somewhat monton voice.

"Mind if we join?" Wilbur asked kindly.
"Don't you have somewhere to go?" i asked.
"We were just going home, but we have time! Don't we Schlatt?" and turned to him.
"Uhh... i guess so." he answered.
I turned around to see what the other would say. Some shrugged, but thought since Clay knew him they just nodded. Clay didn't seem that happy.
"Cool! Thanks Guys!" and they hopped over.

"Woah! You play the guitar?" George said, interested.
"I do! Want to hear?"
"Sure!" he sat up and Wilbur sat next to him playing a song.
"He seems like an okey Guy." i thought to myself and turned around to the grill, seeing Georgey and Schlatt eating.
Great. I sighed, grabbed a drink, sat back on my seat and checked social media.

Sapnap's POV

He's really good! "Damn Wilbur, you go." i said.
"Thanks man."
It was really chill.
"Hey Clay-" i whipsered.
"Yea?"
"Why is he calling you Dream? Just wanna know." i asked since it was a little weird.
"I just did. I don't know why, but please keep it like that." he sort of explained.

"Oh." ... "Okey Dreamy Poo" i giggled.
"Waah!" he was a little flustered.
It was really peaceful and quite nice. Enjoying the sunset with all my bros.
Couldn't have been better, except for all the past crap, but eh. Tho I'm still wonder what Clay bothers so much. He seemed so upset. I'll ask him later when this whole party is over. For now, we'll just enjoy our time here.

Wilbur's POV

Just randomly crashing at their place was such a great Idea! Look at us go! Me playing guitar here for much better atmosphere, Schlatt just being Schlatt and grilling! What a great time to spend before going home.
"How was that?" i asked when i ended the song. They applauded and said that it was really great.
"Aww thank you all." they are all so nice! "Any other songs?"
"How about something calming that fits with the atmosphere right now?" Clay suggested.
I thought for a little and then started playing. They really seem to like it. That's great and Schlatt was probably eating everything that they had.

After some hours of chilling.

"Bye! Thanks for letting us stay for a little!" i said happily.
"Yea no problem you two." Vincent said.
"Catch you Guys another time!" and we left, now going home.
"Wasn't that great Schlatt?" i smiled.
"Well, gotta agree with you on this one." he replied.
"You didn't eat all the food alone did you?" i said laughing a little.
"No! Of course not. Come on man."
"Hahaha!"
And there we were, making our way back home.

Dave/Technoblade's POV

"Can you someone help a little over here?"
"Coming!" Sapnap said.
So we all cleaned up, brought the rest inside and so on. That was chill.
After a few minutes we cleaned everything up and just chilled on the couch, playing games and such till like 23o'clock.

"Well that was alot of fun! How about you all?" Zak asked.
We all agreed.
"Todays night was especially chill and great, if i do say so." Sapnap said.
"We should do that again! But longer!" Georgey shouted.
"Don't see a problem with that. But not at my house again." i exclaimed.
"Okey okey. We can talk about this another time. For now, let's just go to sleep maybe." Georgey suggested.
We nodded and made our way to our sleeponf places. One thing that is great is that i can peacefully sleep in my room alone. Atleast that's something.