Chapter 23

Clay/Dream's POV

It's already morning and i couldn't any sleep. This whole deal thing with Jacob is just bullshit. Why would he ever do such things and then blackmailing me aswell. What a great friend... I didn't want any of this. What do i do... do i tell them? ... no.. "What time is it even?" i looked at my phone.

"Five in the morning?? Ughh.." ... cool..
I stood up and walked to the kitchen, to make myself some breakfast. Sitting, eating and thinking. What is gonna happen to them? Is everything my fault now? What would they think of me when they found out? ... This is garbage. George and Sapnap are maybe still asleep. What a great start today. After finishing, i just let the dishes stay there and walked back up to my room. Getting out a small note book, pen and start writing.

"Dear Diary,
Woke up at five in the morning. I couldn't fall asleep, it was a rough night. Keept thinking about that deal and how it would affect others. If any of them get hurt or even worse...  I don't even want to know. Should i even risk and kill off Jacob..? No.. can't do that. I would be blamed for murder than and... this is stupid. This is all Jacob's fault. Feels like i'm a puppet. What do i do..??? ------------"

I just scribbled something and left it at that. This is so frustrating... i'm... frustrated...  walking outside makes me feel better. Let's just go out.
Got dressed, took my headphones, phone and walked outside.
Noone was really outside, i mean who would. Other than people who work or have to wake up at that time for work... i don't know. After walking around the Neighborhood, i just sat down on the bench at the Woodreln park. Just sitting and doing nothing. It's cold.. a little. So...early. I just sat there, not knowing what to do anymore.
This is such a mess. I can't tell this anyone.. I can't. Can i? I don't know.
...
My phone then rang. Who's up at this hour?
...

Vincent.

...
"What?" i picked up.
"Hello?"
"Hey Clay. Sorry if i woke you up or anything-"
"Nah it's all good. Didn't sleep actually, so yea."
"Okey well anyway, can you come over to my house later at 10o'clock?"
"Uh sure? Why?"
"I need to talk to you about something. Be there."
"Okey? See you there then?"
"See you."

Call ended.

That.. doesn't sound good at all. I don't like this. Well, atleast i have time before i go over. I'll just chill here till like 7 and then go home.

Time skip

Clay is back at his house now, trying to clean up a little.

"3 more hours... and the fact that i don't know what he wants is making me nervous." i muttered to myself and layed back in bed.

Texting DreamTeam

"Hey Guys, how are you al-" ...
I deleted the message and groaned.
"I hate this!"

Vincent/A6d's POV

Texting Dave

"Hey Dave. I told Clay to come over at 10o'clock. You coming?"
. . .
"Oh hey Vince, yea i'll be coming later."
"Okey cool. See you at my place later. Bye."
"Bye."

Offline.

"Now we just need to wait." i mouthed and looked at the footage that Dave gave me again. Just to make sure everything was still there.
Dave came over an hour before, we talked about everything and anything when he comes over and then the time hit 10o'clock.

Someone knocked on the door.
"That must be Clay." i said walking over to the door and opening it.
He waved "Hey.. Vincent." and looked down for a few seconds.
"Come in." i said closing the door behind him. "Let's go." we walked to my room where Dave was also waiting.
"Wha. What is Dave doing here?" he asked confused.
"Sit down Clay. We need to talj about something important." i said and he sat down on a spair chair, nervously.
"Is it true that you where outside the woodreln park on Wednesday at 18:41pm?" Dave said.
He stayed silent, trying not to show any emotion. "... i... why?"
"We are not gonna do anything. We just want to know." i said calmly.
He hesitated.
"... i.. was." he said.
"Was someone else with you." Dave asked.
"..."
"Silence is getting you nowhere Clay." we said.
"Yes, someone was there with me."
"Was it Jacob?"
he looked to the side and a bit down.
"..."
"Play the clip Dave." i said to him and played it. Clay looked up, his eyes widened, but keept quiet.

. . .

"Great! Thank you for your cooperation Clay!"

. . .

Dave stopped the Video and we turned to him again.
"What is the meaning of this Clay. Care to explain?" i asked.
You could see the hesitation and nervousness.
"It's... it's not my fault.. I don't have anything to do with this. Okey.. maybe i do ...he is blackmailing me. ... There."
he explained a little.
"Wait.. so .. Jacob is blackmailing you. If i get that correctly. How did this all started." i asked. He didn't say anything.
"Clay, you need to talk with us. We can help you with thi-" i got cut off.

"No! You can't! I want to go home!"
he stood up, but the door was locked.
"Clay-"
"NO! LET ME OUT! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE!" he tried to open the door again.
Dave stood up and slowly walking over to him.
"CLAY! Listen! We are trying to HELP you!" he said loudly.
Clay turned around, panicly and tried to hit Dave. He doged it last second and then tried to pin him down.
"CALM DOWN!"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Clay shouted, shaking.
What was going on... why is he panicking... i ran over to my PC and looked if i could call George or Sapnap.
George didn't pick up, so i called Sapnap, while those two where still yelling.

. . .

"Hello?" Sapnap said.

Clay stopped.
"Vincent? Why are you calling me at this time?"
"Nothing really."
"S-sapnap?" Clay stuttered.
"Clay?" Sapnap asked confused. "Clay, what are you doing at Vincent's place?"
"We were just talking about stuff and he was getting a bit, how do i say this, out of hand." i explained.
"What do you mean? Clay are you okey?" he asked concerned.
"I....i'm.. good.. now." he calmed down and stopped fighting back. It actually worked. I nodded for Dave to let him go and both stood up.
"Are you sure?" Sapnap asked again.
"Y-yea." Clay asured.
"Well, thanks Sapnap."
"But what? Huh?"
"Nothing it's fine. I'll tell you another time."

Call ended.

"Wait- Sapnap?" Clay said, a little sad.
"Can you please cooperate with us now Clay?"
he looked down.
"I can't... I don't know much. I didn't want to make the deal since i didn't want any of you getting hurt, but i did...bec-... because..."
"Because what? Does it have to do anything with George and Sapnap?"
"..  Yes.. well.. Jacob and i talked one day, don't remember which one, and he told me that i was just like him... a heartless, murders, psychopath. ... I'm not one... he is.. i'm nothing like him.. tho he said that i was like 50% like him. I don't murder my friends tho.." he continued.
This is all getting a bit confusing again, but we tried to recollect everything and wrote some stuff down.
We all talked for hours trying to get more information.

It's 14:37.

"Again. Sorry for that Clay. Next time please tell us that you can't stand something like this and so on." i said.
"Y-yea.. sorry to you two too. Just please don't tell anyone about me or this." he asked very kindly.
I sighed and just nodded.
"Okey..." he walked away.
"Well that was something i guess." Dave said.
"Yea."

Zak/Skeppy's POV

Me and Darryl were sitting in his room watching some Videos and Films together, but i was still thinking what he was gonna tell me later today. It was stuck in my mind, since that Wilbur dude told me.
"Hey Zak! You want to go outside and buy some stuff?" Darryl suggested.
"H-huh? Oh uh sure why not."
We stood up, got ready and made our way to different stores. Looking around what they all had and other stuff.
"Look at all these pretty decorations and flowers Zak!" Darryl said happily.
"Hey Darryl!"
He turned around.
"Yea-?"
"These are...uhm.. for you." and handed him red roses.
He was suprised, but happy.
"Aww! Thank you so much Zak!" and hugged me.
"Y-yea. No problem." i smiled.
"I love them! They are so pretty!"
We walked around a little more, talking amd stuff.
I wonder what he's gonna say to me later that day...