Chapter 20

Jacob/Zelk's POV

Just back at my house, sitting infront of my PC and finishing my Video.
"..." i sighed and leaned back.
"I swear. If someone tries to break in my house again, i'll break their sanity."

...

"Actually. Why did i say that i somewhat wished for my parents to still be alive? It's not like they treated me like crap, i just wished i wasn't born in this family. I couldn't have a normal life, a childhood nor anything else. One of them had to be that special snowflake and pass it down to me. What a fucking joke. ... wow.. look at me talking to myself. Wonderful... ugh."
After doing some final touches the Video was done and uploaded.
Now i can do other stuff-

Message from 1.

"... Really. I guess not then." i muttered and took my phone.
"Mister Zelk. Are you there?"
"Yes, i'm here. What is it."
"We got another mission to do."
"Really. Geez.."
"Come on. It has been like a month or so."
"I don't care. I didn't even wanted to be a part of this."
"Well neither did i."
"Get to the point already."
"This night, in the woodreln park at 23o'clock. Meet there. Further explanation will be there."
"Fine. Bye."
"See you then."

Offline.

I threw my phone on my bed and groaned.
"I hate this. Everything would have been alot better, if i wasn't fucking born in this shit hole of a family."

It's 16:57pm.

Mega's POV

I was walking outside, for a breather and because it was nice weather. Sitting on a bench at the park and seeing people having fun and what not.

...

"Hello mister!" i turned to right and saw a little girl next to me. I waved hello.
"What are you doing here? Sitting all alone?" she asked.
"... just enjoying the day and... i just don't have anyone to sit with." i said.
"Aww... that's sad. Well now you have me!" she looks so happy and cute.
"W-where are your parents?" i asked since you know. Don't see them.
"They are over there!" and pointed at water fountain. "And that is my brother sitting next to mommy!"
"That's nice." i quietly said.

"Yea!"
"Do... you often talk to people randomly?" it just suprised me.
"Yes, i do! I talk to alot of people here, since i know most people here!"
"Y-you do?" i stuttered.
"Yes, but i haven't seen you really mister? Don't you go outside really?"
"I work from home most of my time and just have alot to do. You know."
"Aw poop. Well you should! Maybe we'll see eachother again then!" she happily said.
"Maybe i should..."
"Yes!"
"Milly!" the mother loudly said.
"I have to go now mister! Maybe we'll see eachother another day!"
"Yea. See you another time."
and then she left.

...

Welp, time for visiting grandma and so i made my way to her.
"I still miss you grandma."
I arrvied at the sematary, walked over to her grave and sat down.
"... .You were always so kind and caring. You took care of me when my parents couldn't. What even happened to you. Noone ever told me what really went down. My parents just told me that you died of natural causes, but... is that really true? It looked different, when i saw a glimpse of it. ..."

The longer i sat there, the more i lost track if time. It just keept pestering me that I don't know what really happened to my grandma...
"Mega?"
I looked around and saw-
"Jacob?"
We both just stared at eachother.

...

What an awkward moment.

...

"What are you doing here-?" both of us said.
"You go first." Jacob said.
"I'm.. just here to visit my grandma. What about you?"
"I was passing by and saw you sitting here. ... i- i also wan- was visiting my parents."
"Oh. Okey then." I looked back to the grave.
It was silent again and i felt a little sad. So many years have passed by and i still don't know what happened to you grandma.
"Well.. i'm sorry for your grandma. Even tho I don't know what happened." Jacob slowly and quietly said.
"Thank you... i don't know what happened to her either.."