Chapter 7

Zak/Skeppy's POV

"Hey Darryl?"
"Yes Zak?"
"Weird question, but don't you think Jacob seems a little more intense and weirder than usual?" I asked.
"Mmhh... maybe. I don't really know. Why?"
"He's just giving me does vibes and the way he talked to me, when I was talking to Mega was a little... aggressive. Do you think he's Obsessing over him? I mean, think back." I had to ask around and see what others thought.
"Hm.... hm. Now that I think about it. Yea. He really seemed a bit off over time and when he told his little story." he gasped.

"What?" I quickly asked.
"It's like an Anime! Jacob is a yandere and Mega is his Crush!" he smiled with his shining bright face.
"... really." I sighed, but smiled a little.
"Oh come on Zak! Think about it- ... oh. Okey maybe this isn't all that great now that i think about it." he then said.
"What do you mean?" I don't really believe it that it's actually like that, but I'll still listen.
"It wouldn't be really great, because If anything happens to Mega or If anyone else talks/flirts or even takes him away from Jacob.. that would mean that that Person is done goofed and dead.. uhm.." he slowly and quietly explained.
After he said that something sort of clicked. When I talked/flirted with Mega, Jacob was not very happy about it and threatened me.

"Darryl."
"Yes?"
"We gotta be careful around Jacob."
"What do you mean- do you think that-".
I cut him off.
"We gotta be careful. We don't know what he's capable of." I said.
"Darryl. I don't know how long they'll be out for, but now I really want to see what Jacob has in his home." I said to him in a serious way.
"Are you crazy?!" Darryl responded. "We can't do that! That's too dangerous and we would be passing his privacy Zak!" he continued.
"Does it really matter tho?! Darryl please! I'll make it quick!" I pleaded.
He thought for a little while and then gave in.
"Okey fine, but! Make it quick. We don't want to get in trouble."
Oh my god yes! I grabbed his hand and we quickly made our way to his house. It takes a little while to get there tho.
After what felt like and hour we arrived.
His house is fairly small, tho what do i know.
"Okey, but be quick! I'll be standing here and looking. Wait- how do you even get in?" he asked.
I looked at the door. "I'll find a way." I took out a hair clip and tried opening the door with it.

Click.
It worked!
"Okey, I'll be quick." I said to him and walked in.
"Please be okey." Darryl said and I nodded, closing the door a little.
"Woah.." it does look bigger from the inside. I looked around on what I could find, walking downstairs and then i presumably stumbled upon Jacob's room. It's locked. I tried opening it with my hair clip. Got it and opened the door. "Where's the light switch..."
Click.
Oh. It looked fairly normal, his set up, Pc and junk. I looked around for a while, but I couldn't find anything. Almost want to walk when something caught my eye. "... why are so many things here closed in his room. Noone really goes here and since when does he read books? Weird." I walked over to the bookshelf and looked what books he had.
"Romantic... pff alright, Documentary shit about what not.. bruh boring. I out it back and was about to walk out again, but there has to something. I looked a little more closer and then a small picture fell out of one book.
"Huh? A picture?" I turned it around and it was a picture if Mega, but he seems to be further away. Why not get a close up?

You got a message from Darryl.
"Zak hurry up! We can't stay here for that long! They'll probably be going back to Dave's house!"
"Okey okey! I'll be on my way!'
I took a photo of the picture and tried to put everything back to where it was, tried to close everything and left.
"I'm here! Let's bounce!"
And so we quickly ran back.
"Did you find anything?" he asked while we ran back.
"I found a photo, but i took a picture instead of taking it with me. I'll tell you later!" i said and after like 3 minutes we arrived back at Dave's house, slightly out of breath. We walked in-

"Hey Guys!" oh no. "How was the walk? You two seem a little out of breath." Jacob asked smiling and sitting on the couch with Mega. How are they already home?! Atleast they didn't see from where we came from.
"We walked and later ran a little since Darryl told me that we still wanted to do some stuff." i responded.
He looked at me for a little while. Does he know?
"Alright! What are we gonna do tho?"
I looked at Darryl.
"Card games!"
Bruh, really. Card games?
"Cool! What kind of Card game?" Jacob asked.
"Uno!" Darryl responded.
And then we all sat down for a card game of Uno.

Jacob/Zelk's POV

So they went for a little walk and ran huh? You Guys aren't as good as an actor as Georgey. You two probably did something else and not what you told me. I'll see what you've done later on.
In the meanwhile, we were just playing some Uno. We all had our fun playing it or well most of us did.
"Okey, what colour do you want Vincent?" Dave asked.
"Uhm... blue."
"God damnit."

After a little Uno.

"Uno! First!" Clay shouted.
"Oh damn" Sapnap added.
"HA HA! I win first! Now let's see who will be second!" Clay said.
Wow look at you go.
"Uno! Second." Dave shouted.
"Plus Four Darryl!" Georgey said.
"Nu uh! Plus two Zak!" Darryl continued.
"Plus four!" Zak added.
George looked at his deck. "Crap." he said quietly and sighed.
"Uuuggghh! I hate you guys." and grabbed a bunch of cards. The rest laughed.
"Stop laughing!"
"Aww! It's okey George my luv! You'll win next, don't worry." Clay said to him, while George pushed him aside. Sapnap giggled.
"Sapnap! Geroge doesn't love me! Do you love me?" he asked in a baby voice.
"Haha of course Clay." and patted his shoulder.
"Yay!"

...

Huh.
We played until like 22o'clock.
"Done!" Vincent said.
"Hey George, Sapnap?" I asked and they turnes to me.
"Yea?" Both said.
"I noticed it for awhile now and wanted to ask why you two have those red strings around your wrist? You too Clay." I finally asked. Everyone probably questioned it aswell.
"Oh, Clay gave it to us." George said.
"Oh. Why?"
"It symbolises our connection to eachother!" Clay explained.
"Oh okey." Connection to eachother you say?
"Another question for Zak. Zak?"
"Yes?"
"How long did you planned this party for?" I needed to know.
"You also planned with us dude!" Ah shit- I forgot.
"Ugh dude! It's now Thursday and we wanted to do this till like Saturday morning! You weirdo." Zak explained.
Weirdo? Okey, f you Zak.
"Ah okey. Well, what do we do now?"
"I don't know bro. Everyone who wants to sleep just go to sleep and if not then talk. Idk dude."
Okey then.

"Come on Darryl. We'll be upstairs!"
"Have fun." Vincent said.
"Shush!" and they walked off.
"Anyone wants a drink?" Sapnap asked.
"I'll go and grab one for myself." Dave said.
"Me!" George and Clay said at the same time.
"I'll pass." I said. Don't want the same shit happening again. Mega stayed silent and Georgey just walked to the kitchen.
Wonder what Zak and Darryl are doing.