1: Sliding Around Like an Oiled-up Pig

Frank had changed into a loose pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt. He sat curled up on the sofa beside Gerard, hands clutching a cup of tea. He had his eyes closed and his head lay rested on his Master's shoulder. Gerard had also changed into his usual comfort-clothing; a long pair of pajama pants and an old long-sleeve top. He sat with one leg over the other, a newspaper in his hands and a cup of tea resting between his thighs.

"Prince?"

"Oui?" Frank sighed out tiredly as he blindly took a small swig of tea.

"How-" Gerard began before he folded the newspaper up and set it down on the armrest of the sofa, "Your first party, my boy. You've experienced it. What are your thoughts?"

"My thoughts..." Frank began, prefacing his own monologue with another sip of chamomile, "It's an eye opener for sure. A lot of people."

"And your experience itself? With other Dominants?" Gerard pried curiously, "How was that?"

"Well, the one Dominant I had already been with despite the scene itself being new." Frank smiled as he remembered, "Ty's a good Dom."

"Indeed he is." Gerard took his own sip of tea, "What else?"

"The other Dom..." Frank trailed off, "I mean he was very... intense. And I liked it. But he was also someone I didn't know. Didn't like that. And I liked him being so cold. But I don't think he was a good Dom if he did what he did."

"I would hope not," Gerard commented and then let out a small sigh, "I need to apologize. I'm so disheartened that your first experience at a party had to end so poorly. We try our best to limit who we bring to these parties to avoid those absolutely low-grade infidels sneaking into our world."

Frank flinched at the venom in his Dominant's voice, "It-It's okay, Apollon. I'm okay. I mean, it's not okay. What he did was fucked up. But I'm okay. And I've experienced a shitty Dom so now I know the difference. And I think you and Ty are amazing."

Gerard leaned in to give Frank a kiss on the cheek before stroking his skin gently with a long finger, "I'm still sorry that it happened this way. I hope it didn't put you off entirely."

"No, sir."

"And... of the scenes you tried tonight, any you would like to add to our own?"

"I liked all of them." Frank smiled, "Except I don't think I want to do hook suspension as often."

"But you're not ruling it out?"

"Nope," Frank stated matter-of-factly as he drained the last of his tea before wiping his mouth on the back of his hand, "I did enjoy it. I just know I'd enjoy it more with you."

"And do you think I'd enjoy those things?" Gerard chided, side-eyeing his submissive.

"Hanging me upside down and whipping me until I ugly-cry and bleed?" Frank snorted, "You'd love it."

"You know me too well." Gerard smiled, "I mean this in the most loving way possible but I love seeing you cry."

"I-" Frank stared at the wall ahead of them, "I mean..."

"Not when you're sad, of course. That breaks my heart. But in a scene or because of me; it's the sadist within that enjoys it." Gerard put his arm around Frank, "How are your holes?"

"Which ones?" Frank scoffed, "I have more than I usually do."

"All of them," Gerard chuckled, giving Frank's shoulder a squeeze.

"Well, they hurt," Frank chuckled, "Surprisingly, the holes I was born with have survived but the man-made holes I earned today, they're a tad tender to say the least."