People sing

[8:00 am]

Too Many Classes + People

big ass weeb has come online

Ojime: Oh hey Shirogane!

big ass weeb: Hello! I have something to show all of you! If you could, is it possible that everyone could come to the Harmony dorms(I think I've explained why they're called that)?

Ojime: I'll come.

Sleeby Gaymer: Same here

—————————————————————————————————————————

(Everyone agreed. Everyone except for the kids, Shuichi, and Kazuichi are there. Those two are in the labs messing around. Now more writing)

Tsumugi was delighted when she saw everyone there. Her phone was sharing it's screen with the tv, which everyone questioned.

"Oh! Right! I brought you here to watch a video of Souda and Saihara that I recorded," the cosplayer answered, gaining a nod from the people in the room.

(Heads up. Italics is the video. Also I realize that this seems very close to a reacting fic, but it's not. Another thing: Tsumugi will automatically pause the video whenever someone says something, so that's why it's like that.)

"So which one?" Kazuichi asked the other ultimate with him.

"Um.. maybe this?" Shuichi replied while pointing at what everyone saw as the mechanic's phone. The boy nodded and tapped it, which started some music.

Tsumugi paused the video when she heard the people around her question the video.

"It's nothing personal! It's just them singing(AN: I accidentally typed "sinning" for a minute- Oof if they caught that on camera-),' she answered. The others nodded once more before she continued it.

"My family always said I was the bad child," Shuichi started, "Throwin' me away(AN: I mean- Quite literally "Throwing me away"-) into the bad pile."

"I thought you said this wouldn't be personal," Maki stated, her monotone voice being close to threatening the girl.

"U-uh, I don't th-think it is! The song w-was written by another person anyway! How would it be personal?"

"People use songs to show their feelings, Shirogane."

"...Good point."

"All my life been puttin' on a fake smile."

".. Alright," Kaede started with enthusiasm as Tsumugi paused the video, "after this, let's go make sure Souda and Shuichi feel better!" She was going to help her friends, after all. Kaito shouted "Yes!" as an answer, and Maki, along with everyone else, agreed in some way.

"Sittin' on my own. Feel like I'm exiled."

"Feelin' like I always do the wrong things," the two sang in sync.

"Tenko hates to feel bad for most males... but this is so sad! We're definitely cheering them up!"

"Tellin' all my friends that I'm the bad kid," Shuichi sang alone once more before they were in sync.

"Now, I'm on my own. I lost my magic."

"Dealin' with your bullshit. Now, I'm over it." The detective nodded to the other after he had finished, and Kazuichi quickly continued.