13: Upside Down

When Tina came down into Newt's case, she wasn't expecting to see him like this...

"Newt, what are you doing?" Tina asked as she stared at Newt, who was dangling upside down from a tree in his case.

Newt blushed. "Uhm, I was...uh...I was just..."

Tina gave him a look that literally says 'Spit it out'. So he did. "I was...trying to pick some fruits and the good ones were high up so I...I had to climb up the tree to...to get them. When I did, I s-suddenly slipped from a branch and fell...luckily, I got tangled up in some of the vines and branches and I somehow ended up like this."

Tina stared at him for a moment before bursting out in laughter. She clutched her sides as she laughed. Newt was blushing furiously as she did so. Newt just sighed and closed his eyes, waiting for her to finish her laughing. When she did, he opened her eyes.

Tina walked slowly towards him until their faces were only mere inches apart. Tina gave him a smirk. "You're so adorable. What would do I have to do with you?"

Newt smiled and leaned forward to brush his nose against hers. "Well, maybe you could give me a kiss..." he whispered.

Tina giggled and placed her hands on either side of his face and slowly leaned in, only stopping to whisper, "Your wish is my command, then." She pressed their lips together and it felt wonderful.

[Edited and Re-uploaded: July 21, 2020]