37: Newt's New Talent

"You know, Tina," Newt suddenly said.

"Hmm?" Tina hummed. She looked up from the mooncalves that she was feeding to look at Newt who was feeding the ever-so miserable-looking augury. "What is it?"

Newt looked at her with a boyish grin, enough to melt Tina's heart. "I think I discovered a new talent of mine," he said cheerfully.

Tina arched a brow. "Really now?" she asked, a slight fond smirk playing at her lips.

Newt nodded in affirmative. "Yes, I think I just did."

Chuckling, Tina returned to feeding the mooncalves (who were getting annoyed that she suddenly stopped throwing pellets at them). "And what exactly is that talent?"

Newt paused for a while, thinking. After a beat, he replied, "I can fit the whole world in my hands."

Tina stopped feeding tossing the mooncalves' pellets and stared at him in disbelief. "What--no, that's impossible."

Newt, with a smirk on his face, dropped the small bag of insects he was feeding to the grey bird and strode over to where Tina was. Once he reached her, he gently cupped her face.

Tina furrowed her brow in confusion to what he just did. What on earth is he-and then it hit her-oh... Flustered, Tina's cheeks began to heat up quickly.

"What-" Newt cut her off.

"See?" Newt asked smugly, the same smirk still on his face, "I told you I can fit the whole world into my hands."

Butterflies exploded in Tina's stomach and her face grew even hotter than before. She dropped the bucket of pellets and covered her face with her hands, feeling incredibly flustered.

"Newt!" she whined.

Newt laughed at her reaction. He leaned in and pecked her forehead before wrapping his arms around her slender frame.

Tina, still flustered, buried her face into his left shoulder and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"I hate you," she mumbled into his shoulder.

"I love you too, darling," Newt chuckled, holding her closer.

[Edited and Re-uploaded: August 7, 2020]