Chapter 3. USJ

Nejire had been trying to talk to Izuku, she wanted to tell him how she felt, she figured she liked him, but thought she would be sure of it if she talked to him about it, however so far everytime she got broken off, first by All might, then Iida, and when she thought she could finnaly talk with him, Izuku was asked to train with the guys.

At this point, Nejire felt frustrated, she wanted to talk with him yet couldn't because everytime something came up. She ended up just hanging with the girls even if she wasn't really in the mood for it, she wanted to talk with Izuku to confirm her feelings while also wanting to know how he felt.

With Izuku's group, everyone was talking while jogging. "yo Izuku you really weren't joking when you said you didn't need gear to strengthen yourself" Kirishima stated. "Yeah, you blocked 2 of Bakugo's gauntlets blasts with your roar, that's impressive" Ojiro stated. "It was just luck" Bakugo stated. "you know it wasn't just admit it" Izuku teased. "Next time we fight i win! you hear me!" Bakugo yelled. "I'm ready for it" Izuku stated with a smirk.

"Still i never expected you to be that strong, i know the roar from the entrance exam, but the roar you used at Bakugo seemed stronger" Iida stated. "Cause it was" Izuku stated bluntly. "I needed that much power to stop Bakugo's blast" he added as the others were surprised. "Izuku still has the upperhand in terms without gear" Kaminari stated. "You'll feel the advantage of my fist if you keep it up" Bakugo stated as Kaminari went silent.

After a while, they also trained their muscles and trained their quirks in their own way, then everyone went back to the dorm. The girls had prepared dinner for that time since all the guys were working hard. The guys all took showers as everyone then went to eat dinner. Nejire tried finding a chance to speak with Izuku, yet again, she didn't get her chance.

He went to bed early, he was tired and wanted to be ready for the rescue training. She ran after him when he went to bed, she was stopped along the way by momo who needed her help with something, however after she made it to Izuku's room she didn't get a response, and when she silently opened the door, Izuku was already asleep.

'Damn, i wanted to talk to him, but if he's asleep this fast, he must be really tired, that quirk must consume alot of his energy like mine does' she thought. She could see his face from the door and it seemed so peacefull that she actually stared for a little bit. she quickly made it out and closed the doo when she heard people walking up the stairs.

She quickly just walked to her own room and fell asleep aswell. Today had beaten her while not giving her a real chance to talk to Izuku, but she was sure she was getting her chance the next day.

The next morning, everyone got up early and they all walked to their class where Aizawa was waiting, everyone was given the chance to use their hero suits or just their pe uniforms however everyone chose their hero suit. Izuku however decided to leave his gloves off. Bakugo decided to leave his gauntlets at school.

Izuku used the gloves at first, however he didn't really like them so decided not to use those anymore. No one minded at all. They walked towards the bus and just sat down. Iida was on about making a line however it was a different bus then he anticipated.

"So Izuku just how strong are you?" Asui asked as the bus began driving. "Yeah man, we all wonder just what your max power is" Kaminari stated. "Well, i do have some moves i kept hidden so far, and another power, which i hope i won't have to use" Izuku stated. "you mean you can get even stronger then you already are!?" Mina asked. Aizawa was listening in too.

"Yeah, i have some hidden techniques and a hidden power, the hidden power drains my energy like crazy but give a real boost, but i only use it as a last resort" Izuku explained. "As for the moves, i might show them sometime" he added with a smile. "Bluffing about fake power?" Bakugo asked not really interested. "It's power you can't beat" Izuku stated making Bakugo growl.