Chapter 4. Sports festival.

Vid above is to show a move which will be used in the final battle of this chapter!

After what happend at the USJ. UA decided to give class 1A the following days off to calm down. It was a scary experience for students, although the one to be expected to be most touched by it, seemed to be the person to have no trouble whatsoever.

Izuku had fought the Nomu head on, he was exhausted and maanged to kill the Nomu with his dragon force together with his dragon slayer secret art, crimson lotus exploding flame blade. He had seen how scary the battle was from upclose, yet he wasn't affected at all. The teachers thought he might have been scared after such an experience, luckily he wasn't.

Other students on the other hand were another story, everyone witnessed what happend to thirteen, aswell as Aizawa's arm after all that happend. Most students were seperated and warped in the middle of a villain attack. People like Bakugo, Tokoyami, Todoroki and Kirishima weren't scared at all.

Ojiro felt a bit uncomfortable, however Asui, sero, momo, Kaminari and Jirou were actually scared after what happend. Not that people could blame them. Tokoyami, Todoroki, Bakugo and Kirishima were used to fighting and weren't scared of much, however the others didn't really have such fighting quirks and were terrified being thrown in the middle of so many villains just on their third day.

The people most scared however were the people watching Izuku fighting the Nomu. They saw how serious Izuku was and how scary he looked at full power, yet he had to get even past that to beat the monster called Nomu. It had some pretty heavy hits on Izuku.

The most scared of all by what happend was Nejire. After what happend, she knew for sure she liked Izuku. however she was watching how he got injured, aswell as smacked around. She liked him very much, but she almost lost him, or so she thought. However the most scariest moments were when the nomu charged at her, as Izuku punched it away just inches away from her, and the moment Tomura was about to grab Izuku, knowing what happend to Aizawa's ellbow and that same person was about to end Izuku.

Izuku had woken up a few hours after everyone got back, he was blushing a little whiel noticing he was on Nejire's lap. She blushed aswell, however being happy that he was okay and alive took over as she hugged him tightly. Everyone was surprised by this, Izuku too at first, however he then just hugged her back.

It's now saturday night, Izuku hadn't had any trouble after the fight, but Nejire certainly did. Izuku had noticed Nejire sitting in the commen area in the middle of the night the same night of the attack. She told him there how scared she was and about the nightmare that she had after everything that happend. Izuku stayed with her untill she fell asleep as he then silently brought her to her room. The next day, he told her if she had a nightmare again and needed to talk she could Always wake him up.

Tonight was the same. Izuku woke up from small knocks on her door. Izuku got up and walked towards the door. He only had a pajama pants on but he was too tired to give a damn. He opened the door and there stood Nejire. "Another nightmare?" He asked softly and silently to not wake anyone up. She nodded. "Can i come in?" she asked as Izuku allowed it.

Izuku had a pretty big bed, but also a couch almost next to the door with a tv on the other side and a desk next to his bed. It looked simple yet likeable. Izuku sat on his bed with his back against the wall as Nejire sat next to him. "So? what was your nightmare this time?" he asked sadly.

"it was from that attack again, however this time, my blast was too late, i got you away from there, however that villain had already placed his hand on you and you crumbled away in my arms, after that everyone around me crumbled while hearing voices say * you couldn't protect a single person*" she explained.