Chapter 7. Training camp

Sup guys, quick note, i will change up the storyline big time :D

School has been going on for 3 months now, so far, and alot had already happend so far. Bakugo going overboard during training, using both his gauntlets, then there was the usj where villains attacked them as Izuku managed to kill the Nomu.

The sports festival was a thing too, Izuku had fought Bakugo very seriously, and he even won first place, after that was the deadly date, the entire day had been nice, untill Stain decided he just had to try and kill Izuku.

After that, they didn't really have anymore villain encounters. they did go swimming where they had alot of fun. Now however was the torture called School with the hellish lessons from Aizawa. Luckily today was the last day untill weekend, but the last day before 2 weeks off school.

Aizawa however had other plans then to give them 2 weeks off. "Alright, listen up, i know 2 weeks off are coming, but i've decided not to give you that small vacation" aizawa stated. "WHAT!?" most shouted. "Let me explain damnit" Aizawa stated with a glare as everyone immediatly shutted up.

"You guys have been in a villain attack already, and, Izuku even got attacked by Stain on the street. Stain however refuses to tell us who send him, so we don't know who we are up against, and if we have to expect more" Aizawa halfly lied. Izuku had heard the one that send Stain after him, and he told the teachers and Nezu about it.

They all had wide eyes when they heard the name "All for one" It was a villain All might fought against years ago, and it's also the person who badly wounded All might. They had decided it would be best not to tell the others, if they heard the name All for one and would want an explanation on who it was.

"We'll be having a training camp the first week, the second week we'll be training on special moves" Aizawa stated. "Why a training camp and training on special moves specifically?" Momo asked. "the training camp is to power up your quirks, the special moves are to make you ready" Aizawa explained. "ready for what?" She asked.

"After the camp and special move training, we'll be holding an exam to see if you are ready" aizawa stated. "Ready for what?" Uraraka now asked. "The license exam" Aizawa stated. "we've had 2 powerfull villain attacks already, this class has been in way more then any other year of first years has been through, and we even got attacked on the Streets, if this continue's then you'll be in trouble since you kids aren't actually allowed to use your quirks yet, so to change that we're going to focus on getting you all a hero license" Aizawa explained.

Everyone looked up at this, normally second or even third years tried for a license, and even then some of them failed to get one, yet Aizawa had planned for them to get their licenses in their first year.

After that, class was dismissed. Everyone walked towards the dorm to just relax and enjoy the free time they had for now since there would be 2 weeks of hell. "So special move training?" tooru suddenly stated. "Anyone any idea's already for moves?" she asked. "Well, some in our class already made special moves, like Iida with his recipro, Bakugo with his howitzer, Todoroki has made a move too" Uraraka explained

Everyone then turned to Izuku. "What did i do?" he just asked. "Well, you have the most special moves" momo stated. "You've got your fire dragon claw and fist, birlliant flame, a roar, crushing fang, flame ellbow" Mina stated. "Don't forget his wing attack" Asui stated. "Then there are those secret arts" Jirou stated.

"I can't help it, i've been training on a daily basis since i got my quirk, i mastered those moves in those years" Izuku stated. "Are you going to make more moves though?" Asui asked. "No, i don't think so, i'm going to try something else" Izuku stated with a smile. "what are you going to try then?" Momo asked. "Most probably he'll try and learn to tap into the dragon force at will" Tokoyami suddenly stated.