Chapter 8. Full force

During the training camp, the studetns from UA together with the teachers and the wild wild pussycats got attacked by the league of villains. Izuku was just in time to safe Ragdoll, he even helped take down another villains, Tetsutetsu and Kendo took one down aswell.

While fighting Muscular, he was taken offgaurd by dabi's flames and he was even more taken off gaurd as Compress appeared and compressed him into a small ball the size of a marble. After that the villains dissapeared just as fast as how they appeared. Bakugo however managed to go after them, sadly no one knew how the 2 were doing.

Afterwards, Aizawa, Mandalay and Tiger went back into the forest to see if any of the students were injured and needed help. While searching for students, the police and ambulances arrived. Everyone affected by the gas was taken to the hospital just to make sure. Pixie bob and ragdoll were taken to the hospital aswell.

Pixie bob had a nasty head wound as Magne slammed his pillar like hammer to her head. Ragdoll was Lucky that Izuku found her when he did, she had a stap wound, aswell as some nasty cuts, she even had a crack in her skull thanks to the nomu, however once at the hosptial she got completely healed up and just needed some rest, both didn't have lasting injuries.

Momo was also taken to the hospital, After Izuku saved Ragdoll, the Nomu found Momo and slammed her on the head, it was then ready to rip her apart when someone from class 1B managed to save her. Luckily this also gave an opportunity to place a tracking chip on the Nomu.

However just after that she fell unconcious.

Class 1A and 1B were now heading back to UA, the pussy cats went along because they wanted to go to the hospital to look after pixie bob and ragdoll. Aizawa had to bring the news to the students that Izuku was taken away by the villains. Sure he wasn't beaten, but taken heavily off gaurd, they managed to seperate him.

Izuku already had a decent ammount of trouble with Muscular, although that might be more because of the people around him. If he went all out with injured people close by they could've been killed. Izuku didn't want to risk that. Still no one knew how they were doing and everyone was worried about the 2.

Aizawa went to UA while the students got off the bus and went to the hospital to see how the others were doing. the students that were taken down by the gas were still down, Momo luckily had regained conciousness again.

"Hey momo how are you doing?" Kirishima asked softly. "Hey guys, i'm doing alright, still a bit of a headache but nothing serious" she stated. She looked around but noticed 2 people missing. "Where are Izuku and Bakugo?" she asked curiously as everyone's face went from a relieved smile to a frown. "Izuku had been taken off gaurd and was taken away by the villains, they managed to seperate him form us, as for Bakugo, he went after Izuku but we don't know where they are or how they are doing" Tokoyami stated.

"That's horrible!" she stated. "Well, i guess it's a good thing then that i managed to place a tracker on a nomu creature." she sighed. "Wait you placed a tracker on a nomu?" Asui asked surprised. "Yeah, i can make the receiver aswell, i already made one when i woke up for when All might shows up, i told him about it, he'll be here later" She stated.

"Can you make another one?" Nejire then asked. this question took everyone's attention. "I can but why?" Momo asked. "I'm going there to help Izuku and Bakugo" she stated. "In the forest, Uraraka, Asui and i were overwhelmed, Izuku send us to students needing help, but he was in trouble because of the villains we were fighting, i feel responsible for it, and besides, i love Izuku with all my heart, there is no way i can sit back and do nothing, as for Bakugo, he might be an asshole, but he's still a classmate, and a friend, aswell as a part of the familly called 1A." Nejire stated.