Chapter 15. Evacuation.

After the battle between Izuku and the nomu's Izuku learned a terrifying plot from the villains. Izuku was slowly walking back to others, however, he had lost alot of blood and was very weak. He was about to collapse when suddenly he got caught by someone. "Man you really go overboard in a fight don't you?" He heard a soft voice ask.

Izuku looked and saw that it was Mirko that caught him. "Mirko? what are you doing here?" Izuku asked. "Helping you ofcourse, i saw your fight just now, did you forget the top 10 were revealed just a few Streets away?" she stated with a smile. "Oh right... guess i'm so weak right now that i forgot" Izuku chuckled. "You did enough, the number 1 barelly handled 1 you handled 2 on your own even if it took alot out of you" She said as she pulled him on her back.

"Yeah Mirko could i ask you 2 favors?" Izuku asked. "Ask right ahead" she said with a smile. "Could you bring me to a hospital, and could you please get me the chief?" Izuku asked. "You mean our chief? for the hero's?" she asked confused. "Yeah, there is something urgent i have to tell him" He answered in a serious tone. Mirko wanted to question it but decided not to. "sure but i want to be there during the conversation, i wanna know what's going on" she said as Izuku nodded.

She walked him to a hospital. "You know, i actually looked up to you, strange right? being a pro hero, and looking up to a student" she stated "Why is that?" Izuku asked. "I saw you fight together with All might, We could all hear what you said, and also how you were ready to die, but only after you got the job done. that really inspired me, and it inspired me even more that a first year student was fighting on par with the number 1 hero the symbol of peace, like that's just insane!" she stated with a laugh.

"Well glad i could inspire you, but if anything, people like you inspire me. You really are a true hero! you took alot of strong villains out too, and you are so kind to civilians and specially childeren" Izuku stated. "Well that's just how i am, i may look rough on the outside but i can be pretty kind" she stated. "I know, otherwise you weren't carrying me right now" Izuku joked as she laughed again.

They arrived at the hospital and Izuku was immediatly being treated as Mirko called the chief for the hero's. After an hour the man arrived. "Hello, Izuku Midoriya was it right?" The man asked as he stepped inside. "Yeah, i'm Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Izuku" he answered. "Alright Izuku, you can call me kageyama, so tell me, Mirko said you wanted to speak with me? she said you had urgent news" Kageyama said.

"That's true, please close the door" Izuku said. Right now, Izuku was full of bundages, around his hand that was pierced by spikes, his arms, and also his upper body. Kageyama frowned a little and closed the door. Mirko was sitting next to Izuku, she sat down there after she called the chief. Hawks had walked in earlier aswell, Endeavor was being treated with the wound on his eye.

"So i take it you are alright with Mirko and Hawks being here?" The man asked as Izuku nodded. "Alright, so i'll get straight to the point, the battle isn't over" Izuku said as their eyes widened. "After i beated the 2 villains Dabi showed up" he added.

"We beated 3 of those Nomu creatures, and look the state endeavor and i are in, the fact is, they have 100 of those creeps" Izuku stated as all their eyes widened. "It doesn't stop there, they took over the revolution army and have 100.000 men, and an even bigger threat then all those 100.000 combined" Izuku explained.

"Wait, so they have 100 of these high end Nomu's, 100.000 men and an even bigger threat!?" Hawks asked. "How is that possible?" he added. "Gigantomachia" Izuku said as Kageyama's eyes widened. "Don't tell me you you really said that name" Kageyama said. "It's true, they have him on their side, and i heard Shigaraki has new powers aswell" Izuku stated.

"I'm gonna be blunt here, if we face them the way we are now we'll die" Izuku said as their eyes widened by how blunt he was. "It's not what we want to hear, but it's the truth" he added in. "We have to find a way to evacuate the city the country even, and we'll have to retaliate slowly and once we're stronger" Izuku explained.