Chapter 16. Time skip

This might be a bit of a shorter chapter, sorry about that, there will be a 3 year time skip, but i did want to explain a bit of what happend in that time. The reason it took 3 years, is cause they also traveled to other cities since they were taken over aswell.

The evacuation was a succes, and everyone managed to get out of the country succesfully, Izuku and a small team stayed behind to thin out their numbers while living in hiding. Izuku's team consisted of Izuku himself ofcourse, Aizawa, A young nurse called Amy. Recovery girl, Midnight, Cementoss, Endeavor and Mirko.

Izuku, Endeavor and mirko were the powerhouses of the team. Izuku and endeavor had amazing power to face the Nomu's, Mirko lacked some power but made up for it with incredible speed.

Recovery girl and Amy, were there for the healing ofcourse. Amy had a quirk that healed while using her own energy, luckily it didn't drain her energy the bigger the wound was, however it drained the longer she used it, luckily she had alot of energy and could heal alot before getting tired, Recovery girl also had medicine to restore energy faster, she was also there for life threatening wounds.

Aizawa, Midnight and cementoss were there for support. Aizawa could erase their quirks giving them only their physical power, Midnight could make em fall asleep, Cementoss could change between defence and offence. He could also capture.

The team didn't strike everyday, they made it look like they needed a day of traveling to reach their hideout but also a day of travel to reach a new city. So they basically attacked a city every 2 days, this gave them enough rest, but also gave the villains the wrong impression.

The first attack, was on the city they all ran from. Once there, it seemed like a warzone. Eventhough everyone fled, they rampaged through the city, buildings crumbled to a pile of rubble, other buildings were damaged, and UA had burned to the ground while there was still a bit of fire going on.

Izuku's group worked stealthy, even though Endeavor didn't like it, he knew he had to stick to the plan, everytime they encountered someone, they would have to take him or her out as fast as possible, if they encountered a nomu, They had to use full force, hit it fast hit it hard, defeat it in a short time and quickly move away.

The Nomu's were strong so they needed a big, powerfull move to kill it and that would definetly attract unwanted attention. eventually they all split up. mirko stayed with Aizawa, Midnight and Cementoss, she was the only one that lacked the power to take a Nomu down, but with the help of the 3 teachers she could.

Endeavor had some trouble at first but noticed the Nomu's were slightly weaker then the other one he faced before, either that or it hadn't developed that much. Izuku was able to beat the Nomu's on his own aswell. He managed to also take a few villains out aswell.

This pattern kept on for 4 months, however because there were 2 days inbetween and Nomu's draining much energy, they weren't able to take out as much as they wanted.

After the 4 months, they decided to travel to the west, the city where shiketsu was located. however that's when everything went wrong.

It took a few days to head towards the city. Recovery girl and Amy joined in on the trip aswell, they couldn't just stay in the hideout themselfs, they could be found out, and if things went wrong, they would need healing and couldn't wait for days.

Once there, it was the same as before, buildings destroyed or damaged, and the hero school burned to the ground. Izuku walked up front as they walked through the city. After a while of walking, they found a gang or villains, around 10 of them. Izuku and Mirko ran towards them while Endeavor made a flaming wall around them so they couldn't escape, and in a matter of seconds, the villains were taken down, however they were bait for an ambush.