Chapter 11. Overhaul.

All of class 1A now had their hero licenses, and Izuku had already been challenged by Mirio. Mirio wanted to see how Izuku would act in certain situations, the fight wasn't that long, infact they both hadn't land a single blow on the other, Mirio just wanted to see how Izuku would handle it.

Nejire had slept the night with Izuku, she needed some attention, and she got just that. She knew alot had happend already, and she didn't blame Izuku for the fact that he didn't give her as much attention as he wanted to, even if he didn't have as much time now, she knew he loved her, and she loved him.

Then again, she knew both wouldn't have that much time, they were aiming to become hero's, and hero's had a busy life. Today, Izuku would be going with Mirio to his agency. Mirio wanted to ask if Izuku could join the operation.

It didn't take that long for Izuku and Mirio to arrive at the nighteye agency. "Hello sir? i'm back, and i brought someone with me" Mirio stated excitedly. "Hey Mirio, who's the boy?" a girl with blue hair and blue skin asked. "This is Izuku Midoriya, Izuku this is bubble girl, she works here aswell" Mirio stated. "Hi there, nice to meet you" Izuku stated with a soft smile. "Hello and nice to meet you too" she said just as friendly.

"If you are looking for Nighteye he's in his office" bubble girl said. Mirio and Izuku nodded with a smile and walked towards the office. "Hello sir" Mirio said as he walked in. Nighteye looked up with a grumpy look but when he saw Mirio he lighted up a bit. "Ah Mirio welcome back" Nighteye stated. "And who is this young man?" He asked as he now stood infront of the 2 students.

"This is Izuku Midoriya, i actually brought him to ask you something" Mirio stated. "You want to ask me something?" Nighteye asked. "Yes, i wanted to request to put Izuku in the plan aswell" Mirio stated. "hmm i see, any reason why?" Nighteye asked. "Izuku is extremely powerfull and really is talented in battle, we could use someone like him in this operation, specially since our opponent this time is Overhaul" Mirio stated.

Nighteye looked at Izuku. "It's true that we can use someone strong" he said. Then he looked a bit surprised. "Tell me, do you happen to have a fire quirk by any chance?" Nighteye asked. "I do sir, well, fire dragon slayer power, it's flames but more like a dragon power" Izuku explained. "that makes more sense, you are the boy that fought with All might before he retired am i correct?" Nighteye asked. "That's right sir, i probably seem different because i had scales on my body back then" Izuku answered as Nighteye nodded.

"Mirio can you leave us alone for a second, there is something i want to discuss with Izuku" Nighteye stated. "Sure thing, i'll be with bubble girl if you need me"Mirio stated as he walked out. Nighteye waited for a few seconds, then went back to his seat and sat down. "you have one for all don't you?" Nighteye asked. Izuku's eye twitched a bit, he didn't expect to have such a conversation.

"Don't worry, i know about one for all from All might, i've been his sidekick for sometime and he explained to me how it was passed on to him" Nighteye stated putting Izuku at ease. "Yes but only temporary" Izuku stated. "What do you mean temporarily?" Nighteye asked a bit interested.

"i heard All might's power was fading, and he said that after the battle with All for one, one for all would fade away since he wouldn't be able to use the power anymore, so he wouldn't be able to give it to someone else. During that fight i needed a boost to finish the fight, since neither my dragon force, nor All might's power were enough." Izuku explained.

"When i pulled All might away, we had a small talk, i accepted to Keep one for all inside my body untill we found a suitable succesor" Izuku explained. "It was something that needed to be done for 2 reasons, 1. Like i said as a boost, with the power boost we managed to beat All for one. And 2. To keep one for all alive, if i didn't take it at the time, one for all would dissapear and we couldn't let that happen, but i don't plan on using one for all. i only keep it for the next person" Izuku explained.