Chapter 10. License exam,

After the exams had finished from class 1A. Aizawa decided that everyone was ready for the license exam. Once the exams were over. Everyone immediatly stormed off towards Izuku and Bakugo, first to see how they were doing, but also to ask Izuku about his true dragon force.

Mirio and Tamaki were still with the teacher. "If he get's his license, can i test him myself?" Mirio asked confidently. "Sure what do you need him for though?" Aizawa asked. "i want to see how he handles fighting me as an opponent, to see how he handles surprising situations, aswell to see what reactions he makes on the spot. If he's realy as good as we just saw and hope, we'll need him in a mission we're getting ready for" Mirio explained. "you mean the mission they asked me for aswell?" Aizawa asked.

"Yes that's the one. With him as our opponent, it wouldn't hurt to have someone with Izuku's power on our side, infact it might be safer to have him with his." Mirio explained. "Can't argue with that, if he get's his license exam i'll invite you to our class and we can see what he thinks about it" Aizawa stated. "Sure i can accept that, well good luck with your students, and good luck for them with the license exam" Mirio stated before he and tamaki left.

Meanwhile, all the students arrived at Izuku and Bakugo. Bakugo had gotten out of the wall but was sore all over. Izuku still couldn't move from the clash between his Phoenix sword combined with dragon force against All might's united states of smash.

"So Izuku what the hell was that just now?" Bakugo asked. "I get send flying and the moment i return you got those damn Wings and all that power" Bakugo stated. "It's my true dragon force, during the training camp, i found out about it while training with Aizawa, it happend by accident at first. We were then working on controlling the first part of my dragon force, and after my fight with All for one that was easy as i felt the trigger, i remembered the sensation and manage to tap into it at will" Izuku explained.

"After that we trained to use this power, in terms of power and speed it gives me like a 20% boost." He stated casually. "so Basically All might at the time was the only pro that could stop you?" uraraka asked. "Well, he and Aizawa since Aizawa can erase quirks, he could erase my dragon force with it" Izuku explained.

"Yeah, then again, i still wouldn't be able to beat you, your body is faster and tougher then that of a normal human" Aizawa stated as he walked forward. "oh well, still i'm still a far cry from where i would like to be with my power." Izuku stated. "Still the controlling part is done, now it's just powering up" Aizawa stated. "yeah, if i control this new attack i'm working on i'll go way up too" Izuku stated.

"When did you find the time to work on a new move while we were working on that power?" Aizawa asked. "Well, after a bit of rest, and the moments we didn't work on it" Izuku stated. "Don't worry you are still a first year, you'll have some time untill you graduate" Aizawa stated.

After the conversation ended, Izuku was able to walk again, everyone went to the dorms to rest up and just take a breath. The license exam would be in 2 weeks, they still had a bit of time. They were all going to make sure they'd be ready.

imma just timeskip those 2 weeks.

It was finnaly time for the license exam, they all worked their butts off, specially the generally weaker members of Class 1A, after the power Izuku displayed and with how strong others had gotten, they just couldn't be left behind.

They arrived at the location for the license exam, and alot of other students from other schools were already heading inside. Students from both Shiketsu high and Ketsubutsu academy showed up aswell. After that they walked inside.

One their way inside however they encountered endeavor. "Bakugo, You know what to do" todoroki stated as he saw Endeavor walking up to them. "I haven't been paid so i ain't doing shit!" Bakugo stated. "Backstabber" Todoroki stated.