Chapter 12. One for all + #1

The team of hero's picked for the mission against the Shie hassaikai were succesfull in their mission. The drugs was in their possesion, so were the bullets, so they couldn't be used for evil anymore. The girl, Eri, Was saved aswell, the villains wouldn't be able to hurt her anymore.

however the fight didn't go without problem, some of the hero's were wounded. Mirio lost his quirk, but there was still hope for him. Eri's quirk was able to reverse it, but since her quirk would only work on people, it was very dangerous to train, 1 wrong move and it could take a life.

For now, Mirio was quirkless, luckily there were no casualties, Izuku however was exhausted from his fight. It's true, Overhaul wasn't as powerfull as All for one, but he was more terrifying all together. Still he managed to beat Overhaul with his true dragon force. If he didn't have his true dragon force, he would probably have lost.

Izuku, Aizawa, Mirio and Tamaki joined the ride to the hospital just for a few check ups, also to look out for Eri. Once there, they all looked at Eri who was being examined by doctors. "She has to stay here for a while, they are afraid of her power going berserk and wanna examine her a bit more, i'll ask if she can stay at UA once she's released" Aizawa stated.

Izuku looked at Mirio who looked with a frown. "Mirio, tell me, do you regret your choice?" Izuku asked. "What choice?" Mirio asked. "To lose your quirk to protect someone" Izuku answered. Aizawa and Tamaki looked towards Izuku in surprise. "no, i'd do it all over again if it's to save her, but i am sad that i don't have a quirk anymore" Mirio stated in a bit of a sad tone.

"I see" Izuku said as he turned around. "There is a way to give you a quirk, not the one you had, but another one, think about it and let me know when you have your answer" Izuku stated silently enough for just him, Mirio, Tamaki and Aizawa to hear before he walked away. Aizawa knew what he meant, he also knew All might gave him a list of names, and that Izuku could make his own decision towards anyone on that list.

Mirio and Tamaki had wide eyes. There was a way to give Mirio another quirk. Although he'd love to have a quirk, it will be another quirk, so he'd start over again, then again it's better then waiting and doing nothing, but what is the quirk like? and was it really true? There were alot of questions and he just needed to process it and think about it.

Meanwhile, Izuku was walking back to UA. Once there, there was alot of commotion. "Hey guys, what's everyone up to?" Izuku asked. The group of students made way for Izuku to see. "Alright who took the trash back inside again?" Izuku asked as he saw Endeavor sitting on the couch.

"I just came to see Todoroki, but i just had to meet you again huh punk" Endeavor stated. "hey i'm not happy with it either, i doubt anyone is happy to see your ugly mug" Izuku groaned. "Izuku, these are my brother and sister" Todoroki said suddenly as he pointed towards 2 people. "Hello there" Izuku said softly. "I'm Izuku Midoriya" he added.

The 2 siblings just laughed at the sudden change in Izuku from their terrible father to them. "I'm fuyumi, and this is natsuo" the girl said. "So what bring the 2 of you here?" Izuku asked. "well, we wanted to see Shoto again since we hadn't seen him in a long time. So we came to see how he was doing" Fuyumi said. "Why did you bring that along?" Izuku said pointing at Endeavor.

"I'm still here you know" Endeavor said. "to everyone's regret you are" Izuku answered as he turned back to the siblings as he saw natsuo holding in his laughter. Endeavor just growled as Aizawa came in aswell. "But hey aren't you the boy that fought against the real number 1 hero?" Natsuo asked "Sure rub it in some more" Izuku heard Endeavor growl with his dragon senses.

"Yeah, i fought with the strongest pro in the world, the real number 1 hero of the world" Izuku stated. "It was an experience to fight with the real deal instead of second fidle" Izuku stated as Aizawa now spit out water he just began drinking. "We're leaving! NOW!" Endeavor said. "Ooof guess that was right in the pride" Izuku said.