Lesson Tweleve

Don't Trust Everything You See. Even Salt Looks Like Sugar.

"Riker is looking for you."

My voice was even has I spoke, giving away no hints about the situation. It had been a week since Matt made a run for it and ever since Riker has been trying to track him down. He never showed up after that race and what was really just a guess at the start was only confirmed with his actions.

Yet here he was still in the City after all. I guess it was true what they said it was best to keep hidden in plain sight. I already knew this though but that was my little secret to keep because I knew what would happen next. I never told Riker because I wanted to see what would happen next. He was playing a game but I was always two steps ahead.

He was either smart or stupid. I was going to go with stupid because if he was smart he would've stayed the hell away from me. Riker might pissed because he busted up two of his men and thrown his trust right out the front window but my issue with him ran a lot deeper.

The whole reason I had really let Riker try and deal with situation in first place was because I was slightly worried on what I would do myself. Knowing Riker was handling it was giving me some peace in knowing Matt would get what he deserved, because I knew what I would do was a lot worse.

I didn't know it at first but when I went home to wash off the blood on my hands I knew in my mind that was why I had done it. Now here he was looking at me all smug like he had just outsmarted me of all people. That was another wrong move on his part because I was already playing this game a long time before he even knew there was one to play.

He should've taken the chance to stay out of way.

"It doesn't look like he is here." He acted out looking around almost like he was making sure but it was all for show. He knew what he was doing showing up in front of me right now in the car park in front of the shop. "So it doesn't look like I have anything to worry about seeing as you don't know anything and your the only one here."

He was testing me. This wasn't a game I had played in a long time. My mind itched with the thrill of playing games. People would probably think I'm insane but coming face to face with something like this was what I lived for. These situations were ones I always knew how to come out on top of.

"I can normally tell how intelligent a man is by how stupid he thinks I am."

He leaned against my car, my matt black Lamborghini Aventador. It wasn't a car I had built for races it was a car I costumed for the looks and it was one I was proud off.

The man was looking to die.

"I've read a lot about you." He waved a folder in my face resting it on the hood of my car. His face was telling me a lot of things and it was clear he was trying to win some sort of game. I kept my eyes focused on it for a moment before it clicked.

Nisha.

"I'm guessing I'm not the only one she gave you details on." I looked him in the eye his eyes glinting of mischief and deadly promises. "I'm also guessing you had one on my brother and Archer that's how you were able to do what you did. Hope you enjoyed you shot because what you did to the two of them is the only one you're going to get."

His face faltered for a moment, there was the crack I was looking for now all I had to do was chip away at it. The cards were now in my hand.

"You knew I had something to do with Damon?"

Scoffing I looked at him like he was thick, did he really think me of all people would get to the bottom of something like that.

"You didn't cover your tracks as well as you thought. While you were blackmailing Sky you should've asked her for more details. Do you really think someone like me with a family like mine wouldn't have more than just one trick in their cars?"