Lesson Thirty-Five

Smart Woman Refuse To Be Controlled By People, Money And Past Experiences

"What do you think?"

"I think we are way over our heads on this one." Responded Damon as we talked around the front of my car. We were in New York and it was only a matter of time before Zane and Kate got here. Jessica had already made it and was currently looking over the map that was placed on the bonnet of my car.

"Good thing I wasn't asking you." Pointed out Zoe as she continued to work away on her phone. Damon narrowed his eyes at her as she paid him no attention. I couldn't help but let out a laugh at their interactions. Zoe was an expert at getting under Damon's skin that was for sure.

"Once Zane and Kate show up we will spilt up and follow the plan." I said pointed at the map at the three different points that we will hit. "We are going to hit that hideout first that Davis had tried to set us up with. Me, Riker, Zane and Kate are going to make an appearance with Davis and his team. We need to be clearly seen by her men to make her let her guard drop. She will think we have teamed up with them and that we have the wrong place. She will get cocky and start to overthink everything that will happen next. Then that's when the fun will start."

"You're telling me." Commented Jessica as she looked over the plan in front of us.

"Once we are clearly seen at the warehouse that's just over five miles from Nisha's base Archer and Zoe will get in through the back, Zoe managed to get the building plans and believes that the server will be around the back here."

Everyone nodded as they watched me explain everything carefully. "Damon, you and Jessica will go through the side here." I pointed on the East side of the building. "It's more than likely going to be covered by guards because this is the loading bay for their shipments coming in and out. What I really need you two to do is make a distraction to draw their attention away from what Zoe and Archer are up to at the back of the building. I'm sure there's going to be cameras at every angle which is why I need you to draw their attention out of that room."

"What about you and Riker?" Asked Damon looking both curious and worried about the whole situation. That look wasn't going to leave his face till we were all home safe that was for sure. "Surely after your appearance at that warehouse that's not it."

"That's were you lot have to buy not only Zoe time but us as well. Five minutes tops the roads around here aren't to bad but we need time for any miscalculations. Then we will be going right through the front door." Grinning I looked around them all, they were holding shocked expressions even Riker.

"What?"

"Nisha will know we are up to something once her men catch sight of Damon and that's what I want her to think. Nisha will know that the distraction Damon and Jessica will be pulling will be nothing more than that. A distraction. If we want to keep her attention truly away from them then we need a double distraction. She will think that I tried to outsmart her by making a distraction at the East side and at that warehouse so that the rest of us will sneak in right through the front door. She will think that I tried to outsmart her by going through the front because she will think I believed she wouldn't expect that from me because it's too simple and straight forward."

"Wait what?" Asked my brother not following what I was getting at. There was no mistaking the confusion on his face and Zoe rolled her eyes at him.

"The rest of us get it just go on." Zoe responded pointing back at the map as Jessica rested her hand on my brother's shoulder giving him a reassuring look.

"So you want Damon and Jessica to start the commotion and as soon as Nisha gives any type of orders that something else is going on you want us to become the new distraction. Though Nisha will think our attack is our aim and she will never notice Zoe and Archer" Riker summarized helping my brother out slightly at what was going on.