Chapter 3

"Alright so we're going to take a couple individual shots and then I want to get you guys by the poolside." the photographer explained.

He proceeded to paint Alicia and his' vision to the stylists as the girls were getting their makeup and hair done for the photo shoot.

"Ms. Alicia wants a vintage look so do a dark lip," an assistant yelled into the room.

Londynn crossed her legs in her silk robe as she felt brushes tap against her face and hands run along her hair. She loved getting pampered. She looked over and saw Devon enjoying herself as well.

Londynn's relaxation was cut short as she thought back about the conversation she had with her father the night before.

"Daddy, ma is talking about some sending me to public school! Can you believe that mess?" she asked him as she bounced down on the cushion next to him.

He didn't answer her and felt eyes on him so he paused the movie he was watching.

"She told you that?" he asked shocked with his hand on his chin.

Of course he had already knew. It was more of Alicia's doing, but he hopped on the train after she said that they would have the house to themselves more. There were other reasons but that's the one that stood out to him most.

"She must've been too drunk and was talking crazy," she whispered to him.

Even though Alicia was upstairs taking a nap, she didn't wanna risk her hearing it.

"Actually I think it's good for you-"

"Daddy? This can't be Bryan Scott talking to me right now!?! Are we in a reality tv show that has you fronting? CUT THE CAMERAS!" she looked around the room waiting for people to walk out.

He chuckled to himself before turning and facing her.

"Baby girl, in a couple years, you're going to be out on your own. You haven't even considered a career for yourself. I think sending you to public school is better off than sitting at home. You need the "in person" interaction. Hanging around people your own age. Plus it'll show you what the real world is like and not how me and your mother shape it for you,"

Londynn reached over and patted his hand till he snatched it away and glared at her.

"Father, dear sweet old papa bear. I only have two more years left. It's much too late to be changing plans like this, let me know when this boils over and I'll have my people call your people" she sighed while dramatically stood up.

Bryan ignored her and was more so focused on her acting.

"You sure you wanna work for you mother? Cause I'm going to the studio tomorrow and we need a few extras,"

She snapped out of her flashback when she heard Alicia yelling. She still had yet to mention it to Devon but she was sure she was going to get made fun of.

"And make sure the sprinklers are set at the same height in the pool!"

Heels clicked louder as Alicia approached the door and burst into the room. She smiled when she saw the two girls.

"You both look... decent."

The makeup artists let out the breath that they were holding when they heard she was satisfied. It wasn't the best compliment but it was better than some of the things she usually said.

Londynn and Devon looked at each other and smirked as they took in how one another looked.

"Alright let's get dressed!" Alicia snapped as she headed out of the room with her assistant and Denise at her heels.