Chapter 10

If you want to play the song at the part, I'll put ***

"My man!" Bryan gleamed as Karim approached them.

They dapped each other up. Karim then turned and kissed Londynn on the forehead with a shoulder hug.

"How's my city doing?" He asked.

"I'm good," Londynn smiled at his joke.

"Good good, I'm glad ya'll made it cause ya pops scared me for a minute," he laughed.

Bryan and Karim pulled each other to the side and began talking. Londynn found a nearby table and downed the rest of her sparkling water before leaving the empty glass.

"Londynn!" A high pitch voice said.

Londynn looked down and saw Tiannah, the youngest daughter at her legs. She had her hair in two slicked space buns and a fluffy black and gold dress with sparkly gold converse.

"TeeTee! I haven't seen you in a minute! You look so beautiful!" Londynn bent down and hugged her.

"You smell like my brothers girlfriend!"

Londynn pulled back.

"Who?"

"Wassup Londynn," DaMari grinned as he approached them.

Tiannah huffed as she wandered off to someone else. Her brother always talked to the same people as her and she wanted someone to talk to on her own.

Londynn instantly smiled and stood up. He looked handsome than ever. He hardly posted pictures on instagram, so this was her first time really seeing him in a while. He had on a similar suit as his fathers, except at a closer look, you could pick out the differences.

He gave her a hug and his cologne wrapped around her.

"You smell good," He whispered in her ear.

"Thanks. You do too." Londynn pulled back.

"Let's go somewhere more quiet," He offered while pulling her hand.

They found themselves in the living area. It was more so an entertainment room though with how many games and gaming devices were around. They were sitting a cushion apart from each other on the

"So wassup with you? You still dancing? Damn, I remember you would beat the mess out of me in Dance Central back in the day boy," he laughed.

Londynn laughed with him. DaMari had gotten comfortable and had taken his jacket off and was now in a half unbuttoned shirt, his pants, and socks. Londynn's feet were getting irritated in her shoes but she didn't bring anything else and refused to walk around barefoot. 

"Yeah I still dance. What about you? Still trying to follow your dad?" she asked.

DaMari rubbed his hands together.

"Yeah you already know. He been letting me get into the studio a bit and we might be getting some stuff out real soon," he said bashfully.

"Aww I'm proud of you," Londynn playfully shoved him.

They both stared for a minute before they both blurted at the same time.

"You wanna grab something to eat? I think all the folks downstairs just drinking at this point."

"Yeah I haven't eaten since this morning,"

Londynn had ordered a buffet of food for lunch time, but the principal wouldn't let her get it. Apparently there was something against not ordering food from outside sources that no one failed to inform her of.