Chapter 5

Londynn carefully used her fingers to apply her lashes but having on acrylics didn't make it easy. Especially the fact that she got stiletto shaped. After blinking a couple times, she looked in the mirror and smirked at her appearance. She had on a yellow t shirt dress, a black string choker, and a pair of black platform Chuck Taylors.

She heard her room door open and immediately knew who it was.

"Londynn dear you knew what time to be ready! Get on out this room!" Alicia shouted.

Londynn peeked through the corner and saw Alicia in her silk robe holding her Yorkshire Terrier. She stood looking around the room with her hair in golden rollers.

"Ma how do I look?" she asked as she stood into view.

Alicia furrowed her brow and twisted her lips to the side. Her fashionista wheels were turning.

"Grab a jean jacket, but don't put it all the way on," she said as she repeated the look she saw inside her head.

Londynn walked into her closet and grabbed one of her oversized jean jackets. She put it on how her mother described and bit her lip at how drastic it changed her appearance. She walked out and her mom smiled.

"Gordon has prepared breakfast and I suggest you grab something before you leave for... school," she struggled saying the words.

She was so used to waking up and seeing Londynn at the computer screen everyday but she knew that she couldn't shelter her child for but so long.

"And don't forget about the meeting I have scheduled later with you and Devon," she said before walking out of the room.

Londynn grabbed all of what she would need, and headed out her room. It took everything in her to make her way down the stairs.

As the Yukon Denali made a stop in front of the school, everyone wondered who would make such a grand entrance on the first day. Londynn looked out the tinted windows and noticed all the stares. A smile crept on her face. Devon made sure to text her where to meet at because Londynn had no clue where to go.

Gordon stepped out and opened the door for her. She slowly stepped out of the vehicle and caught gasps from the students near her.

"That's the girl from that interview the other day,"

"What's she doing here?"

"We finally have someone noticeable attending our school?"

Londynn stepped out and took her bag from Gordon.

"Have a great day Miss Londynn," he smiled.

She walked through the crowd as people gawked and stared at her. She loved the attention and was waiting on someone to ask for her autograph when someone bumped into her.

"Damn my bad-" he mumbled before stopping to look at her.

Londynn didn't bother looking and brushed past him.

How embarrassing! She wasn't even inside the school yet!

She found a corridor and huffed as she pulled out her phone to dial up Devon.

"Girl you won't believe what happened!"

"I'm by the vending machines with Montè!! As soon as you walk inside its across from the-"

She stopped when Londynn blocked her view.

"Heyyyy! Don't you look cute!" she cooed as she put her phone up.

"I'm sick of it already. Dude bumps into me and instead of apologizing for being in my presense, he goes 'my bad' like bruh really?" She complained.