Chapter 8

Londynn lazily stuck her fork into the asparagus and bit off a crunchy bite. She hated the taste and would have preferred a plate of the chicken parmesan that her parents were eating however, with another shoot coming up, Alicia put in a special dinner request for Londynn.

"So how was your first day Lon?" Bryan asked between bites.

Londynn played around in her rice and looked up at him.

"Oh you know.. the usual."

Bryan furrowed his brow while Alicia placed her fork down.

"And what is the usual?" she asked.

Londynn just shrugged her shoulders and put her fork down.

"Did you get any homework? Any papers for your father or I to sign? I didn't even see you bring in your book bag?" Alicia questioned.

Londynn was hoping neither one of the mentioned the bag. She had planned on ordering a new one anyways. She had her phone, so there was nothing in that bag that she couldn't easily replace.

"Uhhh I think I left it with Devon?"

"You think or you know? You know how much that cost??" Alicia gritted.

Londynn did in fact know how much it cost. She had already found one online that she was going to order and get delivered by tonight.

"You want me to guess or?" she asked.

Alicia looked up at the ceiling while Bryan ate a big bite of food to hide the smile he had forming.

Alicia took a sip of her wine and glared at him. He quickly lost his smile.

"Londynn just make sure you bring it back tomorrow. We're very excited for you to start school and want to be there every step of the way," he explained.

Alicia nodded and crossed her legs under the table.

"Oh and Devon said that she's gonna talk to her mom about your 'deal' or whatever," Londynn said eating another asparagus.

"What deal?" Bryan asked.

"Oh just a little something for the girls," Alicia said while putting her arm around him.

She turned and gave a stern smile to Londynn as if to say "You know better."

She didn't want Bryan to know about the girls modeling because he strongly disagreed with it. He supported his wife and her business, but he couldn't bear seeing his own daughter in such revealing attire. He didn't like the thought of his only baby girl growing up on him, therefore they loosely mentioned stuff like that around him.

Later that night...

Londynn was in the process of exfoliating her face when she had gotten an instagram notification saying someone wanted to send her a message. She put the brush down and wiped her hands on the towel. She picked up her phone thinking it was another sugar daddy but the name caught her attention. She opened instagram and went to her messages.