Author's Note/ Introduction/ Copyright.

Bismillahi Arrahman Arrahim.

Assalamu Alaikum everyone!

•It's your girl again Aishatu and I'm here with another bomb, yes, you heard that right. I've being thinking about this book for quite awhile now and have some rough drafts typed but I'm going to publish it now. I thought I was going to sofanovel but I don't want to disappoint you guys especially the ones I sent the book's description to. Some threatened me and some requested, I have no choice, not that I don't want to meet up with you guys here, I really do.

All I want from you is support though. I know some of my readers are back here right from Kydah and jumped into all my books then followed me here and for that, I'm immensely grateful. Though my words won't really convert the message but just so you know, I love each one of you and keep voting and commenting and I, won't disappoint you with updates.

There are a lot of things I want to say but I just need to dive into my characters lives and meddle around with their feelings and hearts. How does that sound to your ears? Heartbreaks? Romance? Love? Passion? Well, and lot lots more to follow. This book needs my whole attention so I am going to start it after I'm done with Memory Lane and hopefully, it is very soon. Hearts' debility will continue being on hold while Meddled Through Fate will be taken down till I'm done with it whole then bring it back for you guys. How does that sound? Amazing right?! Yeah I know...

I have plots polished for Meddled Through Fate and Convolution (My first readers will know about this) and Hearts' Debility also, just need sometime. If you haven't read Memory Lane, then you should do so because I'm almost done and I can't promise to keep it here for long. Also Beautiful Disaster, I'm taking it down first of August, I hope y'all will read it before it's taken down. Don't forget to show your support also, it means a lot.

About taking ideas and stealing this book. I don't know if I have to say it but you guys should know that copying someone's work never takes anyone anywhere. Just like how you will copy someone's work in the exam's hall and end up failing, that is how you should feel after taking up someone's plot or book. I hate to say this but if I get any report about you taking my book into your wing, I really hope we don't have to go there, you'll see the worst of me.

Alla writer's will be with me in this. There is nothing a writer hates other than his idea being taken by someone and not getting support. Those ideas don't just come out of the blue, you need to Polish it well before bringing it to you guys. Please, let's respect each other and just join the ride of Bushra Amani Sadiq and Mika'il Malik Masari as they unravel a lot about each other.

You excited?!

_____________________________

There is a phase in life where everyone wish it never was there. The phase where all the bad lucks combine and give a malodorous even the animals won't bother smelling. She was in that phase and is trying very hard to come out of it before twenty one days. In twenty one days a lot will change and she is not looking forward to it, not at all.

A life changing decision was made by her husband and all she knew is that, her client is getting married to her husband in twenty one days and she is the one who stitched the outfit as it is her profession. She is a renowned tailor and every bride in Nigeria wants to have her wedding dress stitched by her and she never disappoints, she is best at her job and her personality matches her profession.

She made a vow to make her husband regret his decision in twenty one days but is that possible? This woman he is going to marry is not any regular woman but the woman every lady would like to be in her place. Her father is the president of the country and comparing herself with her will be something close to insult but she is ready to do that for her husband.

_____________________________

I do not allow translation of this book in any language. Don't spread negativity, I accept corrections but not in a rude manner. This book is a work of fiction thus all events and characters in this book are products of the author's imagination and any resemblance of other actual person living or dead is entirely coincidental. This book may contain mature contents and if you are not okay with that, you can skip because I will put a notice. The chapters may not be long, please don't comment about it and be patient, they might get longer and most people don't like long chapters so please.

•Aisha Nasir/ Aishatu.Xx

•Copyright© 2020. All rights reserved.

•••Dont forget to vote, comment, share, follow and tag your friends. Thanks for reading.🖤3>