23; AFFRONT.

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

Bushra kept tossing and turning on the bed even though Anaan is sleeping right beside her soundly with nothing to bother her while her mother on the other hand is tensed and tired knowing her husband is not with her but with another woman just up the stairs. She feels like going up to stop them from doing whatever it is they are doing, she don't like what she is feeling. The night has only just started but she can't keep up with it anymore, her stomach feels so queasy and she is far too tensed to sleep.

She's took some sleeping pills to help her sleep right after the event has finished knowing she won't be able to sleep even if she tries, it didn't help. She has been trying to sleep for three hours now straight with no valid good result. Her eyes are wide like she just awoke from sleep but only that she is tired to the bones. Moving on the bed alone takes great effort from within but she does it anyway, she has been that restless since the morning of that day.

And the fact that they are definitely consummating their marriage only struck more harder in her throat. Zara will do everything in her power to make sure she succeed in making them complete the marriage just so she could push it onto her face, she really is feeling extremely down right at the moment. Why does she have to live together with them knowing this empty feeling won't leave her? Why didn't she took the offer of different homes, she hates that woman.

Mika'il stared into the space after he walked into his new wife's room feeling aloof and detached from the earth. He just felt this devastation knowing he is about to mark another woman as his, could he even do that? If he's ever made a mistake he knew he will forever regret is marrying Zara even though he did it in his own will, he feels like he was drunk into doing that. It is so not his character to act out like that without seeking advice from anyone.

So this is shocking to anyone that hears about it.

Zara came into the room with a wide smile across her face which he can't bring himself to wipe out so he forced one to his lips too watching as she ramble about the gifts her friends filled in the next room for her. He is only staring into space knowing no matter how much he wants to give his attention to her, he won't be able to do that. His head, heart, body, soul and mind is entirely with his first wife. What is she doing? Could she be thinking about him too? Does she hate him now?

"Baby, we should pray right?" Zara's voice broke him away from his reverie so he stood up begrudgingly keeping away the urge to call his Beyoncé.

"Yes, let's do that." He forced a smile and help her into the bathroom noticing that she has changed from the clothes she came with into scarlet red nightie that did nothing to turn him on instead keep his thoughts more away.

After they prayed and ate like married couple always do, he became really awkward, afraid of what to do with a woman he doesn't love but is married to. She kept giving him signals whilst removing the robe atop her lingerie but he kept moving away from her. He hates himself at the moment because of the helplessness surging through his bones. He is a man, he should at least be turned on about the fact that he is consummating his marriage.

All men get excited with that thought but why isn't he? Why does he feel guilty that he is somehow cheating on Bushra?

All of a sudden his thought meandered to when he married Bushra, he didn't spend a minute further after they finished coxing up, he consummated it but now, he feels like running for the hills. Such grievous mistakes shouldn't happen, such tests are the hardest but the ones only one with tawakkul can pass with flying colours. All he needs to do is wrap his arms around the test and see where it leads him, Allah is always there and he knew his affairs shall be set right.