24; MISSION.

I dare you to comment on each paragraph, dedicating next chapter..

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

Bushra finished her packing last minute, all the while boiling in jealousy because Mika'il just greeted her good morning with kisses and then left again to God knows where but she dead hopes he isn't going to that woman, she'd lose it if he does that. She can take everything coming from Zara but not from him, she can't stomach anything. She couldn't even get good sleep the night before just knowing he is with his new wife.

She sighed for the umpteenth time thinking about what Zara did to her earlier in the kitchen, her own kitchen. She knew the woman came intentionally to get her riled up and she has never been happy for the reply she gave her. That woman is deranged if she thinks she will let her match all over her because of some petty words she said. Whoever it is she was speaking to on phone, knew about the plan so she also acted like she does.

The lowly thing about it all is the hickey she made herself, Mika'il gives her hickeys but they never look like that. She knows her husband in and out to know that he won't use his teeth just to create a hickey, that is not his style to hurt woman but that hickey has teeth sign around it. Bushra could only hope they didn't enjoy their night, she won't ever want to find out though. What you don't know might not hurt, she will hold onto that.

Amir will meet them at the airport to take Anaan to Gigi, she don't have problem knowing her daughter is in good hands. She slid down on the bed with another sigh filled with frustration, she is curious but she doesn't want to know anything. How is she to ask her husband whether he has enjoyed his night with another woman? That sounds really absurd to even her thoughts talk less of Mika'il, he'd think she is now crazy about the matter.

Another sigh of frustration, she stood up to stare at what she is wearing. A plain blush pink maxi dress with regular sleeves, v-neckline and a waist belt. She has her head tied in a muffler with nude pink veil, adding blush pink gucci loafers then she is done. Exasperatedly, she took a small canteen bag to keep her phone and mini sketchpad, she'd go crazy without it.

She don't know what lies ahead but she sure as hell is ready to fight tooth and nail for her husband. Some might think she doesn't have the right since she caused everything in the first place but a woman needs warning when her husband is bringing another woman to their lives. This is not her fault, it is everyone's fault and sometimes she feels like the colossal part of it is Mika'il's. He really should've told some elders about it, they would've solved everything quietly but no, he jumped into another woman.

Men, she can never understand how their brains work.

"Are you ready, B?" He came in looking smart in his frost white pilot uniform, is he going to fly them? She don't like the idea of sitting alone with Zara the entire flight.

"Yes, I am but why are you dressed like that? If I don't get to be in the cockpit with you then I ain't going or you won't fly us." She placed her arms underneath her bosom giving him that look that always, always, gets him to succumb to her needs.

"I am doing everything to stop myself from getting to you now and with that look, you are not helping. Okay, you will be in the cockpit but you have to ask Greg yourself." He move closer to where she is and envelope her in his arms.

"Good, Greg loves me so I don't have any problem with him." She beamed in his chest thinking about the times they've spent in the cockpit, always memorable.