20; BLUE BLOOD.

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

The dinner was over an hour ago and Bushra could easily say she's won the night yet again. Mika'il wouldn't let her rest and the emcee is also wicked for asking the first wife to dance with her husband which is no doubt one of Murad's plans. It feels like they are the ones organizing the wedding and not the other way around, she likes the power and dominance that comes with the feeling of winning over a rival or more like, an enemy now.

They danced for so long that she couldn't feel her feet but still Mika'il wasn't ready to let go of her so he went to bid goodbye to Zara. It wasn't a good sight seeing all people supporting Zara glaring at her that was before they heard the sirens from the halls gate which means someone has come and they are no ordinary people. Everyone that stood outside the well lit ground yawed their attention to the cars coming through.

Bushra could only thank God for taking the attention off herself, she has been the center of it for awhile now and she doesn't find it appealing anymore. Their gazes are ordinary as none of them have the guts to come close to her to say anything bad, or maybe because her brothers' tall figures are lingering close to her from time to time? She don't get but is happy for not having to undergo unnecessary drama.

There are not much geriatrics but all the youngsters are there outside waiting for their ride or a show they thought would take place. All the medias are there and if it won't sound like she is exaggerating, then they only got more, like someone called another set. The music is still playing inside the hall too, all waiting till the bride left to do anything more. Multitudes of the medias have their cameras on the intruders coming through, she would love to see who this person is with grand entrance.

Bushra has this slight tinge of who it is but kept quite looking as the cars made their way inside the already finished wedding dinner. There is no doubt they know how to make grad entrance to get everyone's attention, alright. The place has so much poles lit with brightest bulbs to shine down on them making it easier for everyone to see who he is talking to or looking for from miles away. At least, you won't get raided at with the lights.

The cars looks ridiculously expensive shining under the lights like this not to forget about the securities that swam from the cars to guide the white BMW 8 series that sat in the middle. Bushra looks like everyone around the place, that is so many people almost hundred heads and you'd think the wedding is taking place outside also after they were done with the one inside. They are looking curiously around the waiting cars that are yet to be opened to reveal this person.

Shortly, one of the securities opened the door from the other side, not where they are staring at. A man walked out and if you can feel it clearly, the air gushed to a harsher cold outside making goosebumps to appear on your opened skin. The aura, spirit, vibe and ethereal air surrounding him is enough to make them want to bow and praise him like the royal guards are doing from the other end whilst letting the uniformed securities do their work of guarding him.

His sight is like those you would want to bow down at just to worship. The man is wearing biscotti coloured set kaftan and babban riga embroidered like those of royalty. Yes, that complicated intricates only royals could afford doing. His Zannah Bukar cap has almost matching embroidery but slightly different to make it match up down to the Rolex clasped around his left wrist, beautiful golden watch it is.

His feet are closed with grease men formal wear leather shoes shining under the lights like some price possession. His broad shoulders and wide chest could be seen even from the babban riga he is wearing and he looks no older than thirty. The way he carried himself and the air around him speaks on language, royalty mixed with blue blood that flows in his veins with each step he took to the other side of the car.