3; APPROBATION.

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

The morning rays rose above the horizon. Sunlight streamed her bedroom through the gaps of the curtain lightening up the room with warm glow. She rolled over and gazed out the window overlooking the shines over the other buildings. The new rays brought a new day is the day she will get her husband back. Her husband was supposed to be hers and hers alone and if she is going to share it with another woman, there is just something that woman needs to face before she brushes her shoulder. He is her first and only love, no one can come between them even though they are going through a rough patch.

She sighed and got down from the bed to clean herself and her baby though it looks like she hasn't woken up yet. Getting down, she strolled to the bathroom and took bath then changed into one of her famous unique sewn gowns. Since she is a tailor, she tries every single style that comes to her head and it will make a good combination. The rust coloured dress has butterfly sleeves and middy collar and that is a combination she's never seen. Whether in social media or in any social events, she's never seen anyone look so casually beautiful in that combination. She loves the feeling of being different from everyone because of her unique way of sewing.

After she changed into the clothes, she woke her baby and gave her a quick bath. She changed her cloth into rust coloured elephant onesie making her grin. They always share the same colour whether it is cobalt blue or azure blue, she is always wearing same thing as her daughter. When they are going out for some grand event and she wants to take her baby with her, she makes sure she sew her clothes with the remains of her yard. But when she don't want her to wear some uncomfortable yard, she buys ready made clothes for her, that is why she is always spotted in baby's shop.

"Hey you, dear cousin!" She heard her cousin's voice hollering into the phone as soon as she picked it.

"Hmm, I don't trust this your dear. What is it?" She asked straight forward sitting down on her ruby cushion after turning on her speaker and putting Anaan's baby chair in the middle of the room so she could stroll and move around with the beat. She feels like playing rock music and knows her daughter will help her sway to the music.

"I'm coming later! I have some hot news for you and some good advice." She bursted into the phone as enthusiastic as she always is.

"You don't have to fill up my ears with your odious and contemptible voice. You always come without telling me and now you just have to call me, stupid." Amani rolled her eyes then removed another set of wine coloured lace that she is yet to finish and they will be there to collect it in a day.

"Whatever." And she hung up only making Amani to shook her head from side to side in annoyance.

She just wants to start working so she could stop thinking about her husband and his second wife. She is trying everything in her power to not let that ruin her mood and so far, she could successfully say she is not thinking about that and that is a relieve, an enormous one at that. Not feeling like rocking her day again, she played 'Dead by Madison Beer' and started lulling her head from side to side whilst matching her sewing machine and looking at her baby once in a while. She busied herself with playing round with stacks of threads she has in the room. Normally, she would stop her but she don't even have the energy to move a muscle in her body so she didn't bother and continue sewing absentminded.

"Hola!" Amani sighed hearing Fayha's voice as she walked into her living room after she opened the door for her.

"How are you?" She asked, sitting back down on her ruby coloured suede sofa to continue breastfeeding her baby.